I want to make this type jar.

I'm working on my swap item which will be some cool looking melts and I'm going to use tins.

I want to wrap burlap around the tin like in this picture and create this type look.

My question is I want to use some type of glue to secure the burlap down and wanted to know what glue would be the best adhesive.   Maybe I don't need to glue the entire underside of the burlap but just on the ends to secure the burlap or maybe just add drops of glue here and there on the back side of the burlap?   What do  you think?   Once that tin gets warm, I don't want the glue to start getting tacky and start coming through the burlap, you know what I mean?

279256906_DIY2Candle.jpg.73ea23e55909ea9f8c226b49dfbdd6ee.jpg

I love the whole look of this jar....

• Like 1

I like it too. That's really cute and it would also look good on your tin. This candle and craft stuff is so much fun. LOL ☺️ 

Test one of your tins using the hot glue to see what happens. Could also try wick stickers if they adhere well and not get to hot. Or small rolled up pieces of electrical tape.

Edited by Laura C