What does it mean?

I was in Boston Tuesday and Wednesday and I saw a number of different T-shirts with these same words on them, sometimes using the phonetic, Bostonian spelling, and sometimes using the English spelling. To me the meaning was clear; someone used their intelligence to choose the proper wick for their candle. Of course there could be a different meaning, and as this one was across the street from Harvard I suspect the alternate meaning is what they intended. All that got me thinking that Wicked Smart would be a good name for a candle company.

IMG_1856.thumb.jpg.1173fa5d64f199a8149b1e8c5c94cdac.jpg
  • Haha 3

On 10/19/2018 at 10:27 AM, Forrest said:

I was in Boston Tuesday and Wednesday and I saw a number of different T-shirts with these same words on them, sometimes using the phonetic, Bostonian spelling, and sometimes using the English spelling. To me the meaning was clear; someone used their intelligence to choose the proper wick for their candle. Of course there could be a different meaning, and as this one was across the street from Harvard I suspect the alternate meaning is what they intended. All that got me thinking that Wicked Smart would be a good name for a candle company.             

This is brilliant.  As always, I appreciate your humor.  This made me laugh--thank you :thumbsup:

• Like 1