Flamings new scent "Bayberry and Silver Oak"

Trappeur

Flaming has 4 new scents and I ordered one called "Bayberry and Silver Oak".   Wow if there ever was a scent that screams Christmas, this is beautiful!

Going to put in wax today......I don't normally rave about Christmas scents but this is so different and I'm not a  Bayberry fan unless it is mixed with something.   Actually I might make this scent for the candle swap since I can't figure out what scent I want to do.

Here is the description:

Bayberry & Silver Oak Fragrance Oil

Tart berries and spicy nuances are awakened by base notes of creamy woods & amber.

Notes:

• Top - fresh tart cranberry, red apple, black currant
  • Middle - clove, rhubarb, green foliage, cinnamon bark
  • Bottom - woody, amber, sheer musks
  • Like 7

1 hour ago, Forrest said:

Let us know how it does in wax. I'm planning to make next year's Christmas candles in January and let them age.

Now if I did that, by the time Christmas came with my luck my wicks would all be swallowed up by the wax.....

Trappeur

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 10/18/2018 at 7:47 AM, Trappeur said:

Flaming has 4 new scents and I ordered one called "Bayberry and Silver Oak".   Wow if there ever was a scent that screams Christmas, this is beautiful!

Going to put in wax today......I don't normally rave about Christmas scents but this is so different and I'm not a  Bayberry fan unless it is mixed with something.   Actually I might make this scent for the candle swap since I can't figure out what scent I want to do.

Here is the description:

Bayberry & Silver Oak Fragrance Oil

Tart berries and spicy nuances are awakened by base notes of creamy woods & amber.

Notes:

• Top - fresh tart cranberry, red apple, black currant
  • Middle - clove, rhubarb, green foliage, cinnamon bark
  • Bottom - woody, amber, sheer musks

I have this oil! It is really nice! I’m not normally a Bayberry lover either

• Like 2

7 hours ago, bfroberts said:

I need to order some Chocolate Amber, but I didn't want to order just one FO.  Now I know what to add to that order.  Thanks Trapp!

Yes!!!  I seen a post where @Barbara ALspoke about how great the Chocolate Amber from FC is and it's on my list for sure!  As well as many others.  Can't wait to try it though!  

• Like 1

Well I just received this along with Love Spell, Tobacco and Bay Leaf, Baja Cactus Blossom, and Sparkling Evergrean.  The Bayberry & Silver Oak one is very interesting OOB, and I like it.  Baja is nice too.  The rest don't excite me too much OOB, but we'll see.  Another 5 samples to toss downstairs and get in the queue for trial :)  

Edited by Paintguru