My new written commercial lol

ShelleyF

Thought I would give everyone a laugh for tonight lol For some reason I am enjoying making stories for my fragrances. Well here is my written "commercial" I made tonight for my new wax melts that I am selling in cups that go on the burner.  Lol feel free to laugh. But I got 2 sales 5 minutes after I posted it. I am not an established seller yet but trying. 

These wax melts are unique! You put the whole cup on your wax burner. When you are ready to change  your scent you just remove  the cup. Viola! You are ready for another scent. Easy peasy!  No more messy wax! No more freezing the bowl! No more scraping the wax! No more trying to pop the wax out! Who has time for all of  that??? 
Also when the cup with the wax in it cools off you can put the lid on for next time you want to enjoy that scent again. And yes the cups are stackable!!! How cool is this you say!! Well see for  yourself and buy one and you will be glad you did. These are special cups. Not every cup will work but these do:)

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

17 hours ago, ShelleyF said:

These wax melts are unique! You put the whole cup on your wax burner. When you are ready to change  your scent you just remove  the cup. Viola! You are ready for another scent. Easy peasy!  No more messy wax! No more freezing the bowl! No more scraping the wax! No more trying to pop the wax out! Who has time for all of  that??? 
Also when the cup with the wax in it cools off you can put the lid on for next time you want to enjoy that scent again. And yes the cups are stackable!!! How cool is this you say!! Well see for  yourself and buy one and you will be glad you did. These are special cups. Not every cup will work but these do:)

That's great wording and sounds like it's effective.. You are solving a problem along with offering a nice and unique product. It is a must to explain and demonstrate the key features or uniqueness of your products. Some people may not even be aware of an issue but will want to avoid it by buying your product. :thumbsup:

• Like 1