Peak

ScentedPleasurez

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/15/2018 at 10:59 PM, ScentedPleasurez said:

Peak had a 2 day sale buy 5 get 1 equal value free. It ended today. L o l I just seen the email. Did anyone get in on this sale? If so which ones did you choose? 

I love Peak and have a lot of their oils from destashes. They are out of a ton of stuff on their site all the time though. Their Spruce Christmas Tree is awesome. I don't usually like that kind lol 

8 hours ago, ShelleyF said:

I love Peak and have a lot of their oils from destashes. They are out of a ton of stuff on their site all the time though. Their Spruce Christmas Tree is awesome. I don't usually like that kind lol 

I got an email from them for 15% off fall fragrances but with their prices I need more than 15%. 

7 hours ago, Shari said:

I've quit purchasing from them as they are so wishy washy.   I stocked up before they went out of business then went back in business during a sale.  

I can't say they are wishy washy. I could understand a business closing down all of a sudden for a divorce,sometimes a judge will order it stopped until the court rules,if that's what happened. From what I heard it wasn't very pretty,which is understandable when a business is involved. 

Every time I have a question and contact them they have been polite and fairly quick on emails. I can't help their past.

2 hours ago, ScentedPleasurez said:

I can't say they are wishy washy. I could understand a business closing down all of a sudden for a divorce,sometimes a judge will order it stopped until the court rules,if that's what happened. From what I heard it wasn't very pretty,which is understandable when a business is involved. 

Every time I have a question and contact them they have been polite and fairly quick on emails. I can't help their past.

It happening once, sure. But this last instance was the 3rd time they left their customer base in the lurch with shady practices and just packing up and disappearing in the night. Who's to say this is all in their past? I sure can't and thrice burned is twice to many times for me. (and yes, I was an extremely loyal customer when they first opened, and as it happened I was like their 3rd paying customer to buy from them when they opened) 

44 minutes ago, Jcandleattic said:

It happening once, sure. But this last instance was the 3rd time they left their customer base in the lurch with shady practices and just packing up and disappearing in the night. Who's to say this is all in their past? I sure can't and thrice burned is twice to many times for me. (and yes, I was an extremely loyal customer when they first opened, and as it happened I was like their 3rd paying customer to buy from them when they opened) 

At that particular time that it happened I was out with my back surgery. While I do understand how loyal customers feel, I also do understand about a divorce and possibly a move from that as well. 

From my perspective I can't judge them on what I didn't experience myself. 

I don't agree that  what happened and their approach was right but I also know that it could be ordered to stop all sales. 

Probably could have handled it better way instead of leaving loyal customers in the dark.

Right now i can only judge them on the service they are providing now. My questions get answered and orders shipped fast. Then I look as Aztec with their beyond annoying emails and how they released fragrances 1 by 1 making customers pay more for shipping to catch an introductory price, or fragrance buddy which I emailed about their last sale because my cart didn't process and  as of today I still haven't gotten a response.

3 hours ago, ScentedPleasurez said:

I got an email from them for 15% off fall fragrances but with their prices I need more than 15%. 

I have never ordered from Peak. I buy their expensive stuff cheap in destashes lol I can't afford their prices. I heard the dupes aren't as good but never tried it. I want the Buttermints but trying to get it in a destash lol I am running out of room and have to get more creative on where to put all this oil lol so I can get more soon. 

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, ShelleyF said:

I have never ordered from Peak. I buy their expensive stuff cheap in destashes lol I can't afford their prices. I heard the dupes aren't as good but never tried it. I want the Buttermints but trying to get it in a destash lol I am running out of room and have to get more creative on where to put all this oil lol so I can get more soon

Well if u want to get rid of any let me know lol. I want to try a few more peak and RE oils

• Like 2