This Must Be A Joke.

I've never found them to be overly professional in their communications, that's for sure.  I get the best price on jars + shipping from them, and I use a few of their FO's religiously so I just disregard that mess in the interest of my bottom line.  

There seems to be an overall decline in professionalism everywhere.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, Pam W said:

What the He$$ does Indigenous Peoples Day with anything????????????????????????

I guess I am totally lost in this posting..........so pls ignore me.

I was guessing why they would have been not fully operational on Monday. Otherwise I have no idea.

• Like 2

A few weeks back, I left a heartfelt friendly suggestion with them (really, I wasn't sarcastic) that they might want to offer color suggestions with their fragrances like some of the other companies do and that it might be helpful to their customers. I inferred from the message I got back that I should mind my own business. Then the guy finished his answer by saying, "If it's a Christmas fragrance, most people would probably use red.":mellow:

• Haha 1
  • Confused 2

1 hour ago, Quentin said:

A few weeks back, I left a heartfelt friendly suggestion with them (really, I wasn't sarcastic) that they might want to offer color suggestions with their fragrances like some of the other companies do and that it might be helpful to their customers. I inferred from the message I got back that I should mind my own business. Then the guy finished his answer by saying, "If it's a Christmas fragrance, most people would probably use red.":mellow:

Oh I would've been very furious 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Quentin said:

Wow. That is rude of them.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Quentin said:

A few weeks back, I left a heartfelt friendly suggestion with them (really, I wasn't sarcastic) that they might want to offer color suggestions with their fragrances like some of the other companies do and that it might be helpful to their customers. I inferred from the message I got back that I should mind my own business. Then the guy finished his answer by saying, "If it's a Christmas fragrance, most people would probably use red

I wouldn't be doing business with them. By having a color recommendation it would possibly increase their sales. Sometimes I order a dye thats recommended for a particular fo. 

They irritated me when they released those b&bw fragrances. 1 at a time making people spend extra for shipping when they could have released at the same time.. plus a huge factor for me not to order from them was the issue with pay, having to use PayPal or risk your card getting hacked.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 10/12/2018 at 6:19 PM, ScentedPleasurez said:

Yet another email today saying the same exact thing and an email that they are finally on Instagram....

I read the one about Instagram and thought it was terrible also. The person sending out their emails apparently doesn't know how to word things in a positive manner.

• Haha 1

On 10/10/2018 at 10:41 PM, Quentin said:

Are they serious? How about if I just don't come back at all, Aztec?:faint:

I got the same email and thought it was strange and awkward. :confused:   They could have done a much better job of wording it. I can understand them wanting their customers to know why nobody was answering the phones or greeting them on the showroom floor but that was weird. Since I'm originally from that area I have actually been to their showroom/warehouse in Knoxville, TN and bought supplies, the people were helpful and friendly.

On 10/11/2018 at 1:03 AM, ScentedPleasurez said:

Did you also get the one that they missed their soy wax delivery? 😂😂😂 

I really didn't care if they missed it or not. Doesn't seem very professional to send out mess like that

Their example of over sharing, maybe???   LOL😆

• Like 1

On 10/11/2018 at 2:35 PM, Quentin said:

I just now remember the other thing he put in his email reply to me. He said, "We prefer to let our customers use their own creativity.":(