Looking for Libbey candle containers

Hello I am looking for some Kinney candle containers like bath and body work to start up a business. Lately I haven’t been getting nothing in finding the right jars for me I am looking for 12oz and 10oz. If anyone know a site can you please inform me. I look at candlescience lonestar jar store and none of them had the sizes I am looking for. If you know where I can get metal flat lids that would be helpful too. Thanks you 

C2772B45-3D98-4BB3-8C8E-1AC04F101D8E.png

• Like 1

I have found similar on EAPInnovations. https://eapinnovations.com/ Libbey jars, they updated their site so navigation is pain. However price is best compared to any other web store. The lid is something you may have to buy the glass lid made by libbey or have it custom made in metal or wood finishing. I will try to locate the sites i found for custom lid and post it here. Hope this helps.

Exactly same is available on website like alibaba or aliexpress. I do not order it as I use materials made in USA only or supplied by US based companies. Good luck.

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, mycandlecraft said:

Love the look of the jar with the copper lid.   It's just amazing how just having a different lid can make a simple clean jar like this so different.   One day I'll get some of these....

Trappeur

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

I have two jars now that I'd just like to find simple dust covers for that will work. Complicating it even more, one of them is a flared, "square" jar.  They don't have to fit perfectly snug. I just hate the idea of trying to sell a jar candle without SOME type of cover. I just looks incomplete to me.