Daisymay66

How many Christmas scents?

8 hours ago, ScentedPleasurez said:

Nooo I Thank you on that lol. I'll give u my share haha. I'm the only one in my entire family that will not eat seafood,fish,shellfish. I will eat an air sammich before I touch that lol

I was always in the country until I was a teenager, but later on I went to stay a couple nights with my friends grandmother. About 2 am I thought somebody was breaking into the house, I jumped up and took off running with a baseball bat....... (prepare to laugh even cry) it was a huge turkey hitting at the window. I about to pee myself and maybe something else. 😂😂😂 and grandma well she laughed and just said its okay baby lolol,of course she told my friend the story and others and they laughed and laughed. 

O m g we are way off topic 😂😂

Lol, lol

Trappeur

• Haha 1

Most of the ones I've tried out seem Christmassy.  I guess I like cookies, cranberries, nuts, and spice.  These are ones I'd go for year round, though, too.  

I carry 14 fall scents and 6 christmas scents. I only carry what my table displays are set up to hold so that in turn helps me from doing unlimited scents thank goodness!!

Good idea candybee. We have found as far as seasonal scents are concerned sometimes less is better. It's kind of funny, but sometimes the more choices a customer has, the less of a chance you have of them making  a purchase. It's called "choice overload" (google it). I can't tell you how many people have come up to our table at fairs and sniffed all the candles...loving all of them. Then say "oh my God, I can't decide...I'll be back". We cut back on how many different scents we bring to fairs and sales have increased. Some people suffer from paralysis when forced to make a buying decision and don't end up buying at all.

• Like 1

One funny thread!!  I used to offer a bunch like 15-20, now I'm down to 3 or 4, a basic Pine, Christmas Hearth and then whatever I have left from last year or I try a couple new ones.  I personally like Joyous Noel (they spell it different) from the Candle Source.  This year I may only offer 2 since I'm not buying fo anymore. (yeah, yeah, I know I'll hop on the next sale)

• Like 1

Yep, couple different pines and a couple other Christmas/winter types and that's it. Makes it easier for us and makes it easier for the customer to make a decision!