Constant Lockouts and Needing to change password (every log in)

wthomas57

For the past couple of months, every single time i try to log in, it tells me my password is wrong. So, I reset it and then log in successfully.

Then.. I kid you not, I can try logging back out and back in with new credentials, and I am told the same thing. I have to repeat this process EVERY SINGLE time

i login for the last couple of months. Its very frustrating and one of the reasons I stopped being active.

Anyone else having this issue?

Thanks

9 minutes ago, TallTayl said:

I have not heard of this before I will look into it. Have you restarted your computer between logins?

Oh yes. this has been a constant issue for probably 4-6 months. Any computer or device, same result. 

Every time I log in.. whether its an hour later, a day later, a week later, etc.... same result. It wants a password change every time.

my "normal" job is an I.T. manager.... :)    So, I have already checked every  typical thing it could be on my end. At first I chalked it up to forum issues and then I just walked away for a bit as I was busy with other things. Figured, when I came back... it wouldn't be an issue anymore. Still has been the last several weeks/couple of months though.

What I would prefer to do at this point, honestly, is just make a new profile and move on. Would probably be good to go. But I would hate to lose my history (posts, reputation pts, conversations, and so on). But, if there is a way to transfer my profile data to a new account I would definitely be up for that. I dont care about profile/account name. i can change that no big deal.

Thanks

Edited by wthomas57