Jenni Wix

WSP 20% Off FO's

Another massive sale to enable our FO addictions.  Seems like a pretty good deal if you're needing to order bigger bottles.  

Darn, that would have been great for those who are buying bulk.  I guess it would work for one lb.  They can run pretty expensive per pound.  

Hmmm....I've struck out a lot with WSP oils lately, but I'm always open for new suggestions.  I'm gonna be reordering the Tabac & Leather.  I loved that one.

Does anyone know if WSP has a really good pear FO?  I'm trying to replace Peak's Bartlett Pear.

I have had Sands of Morocco and Jelly Doughnut in my cart for the longest time, eager to try those.  I love their Home Sweet Home and Ho Ho Ho (awesome in lotion).  any others I should try?

44 minutes ago, syntheaahh said:

what FO's do you guys recommend from WSP? 

I'll be using them for candles.

Depends on what you like and are in the mood for. All of these performed well in C3 soy (eco wicks), beeswax and soap.

Dahlia and Lyhchee  is a sweet floral. Throws amazingly well

black salt and cypress is divine. A gentle fo, strong seller

oakmoss sandalwood is drool worthy, masculine

kabocha squash is only available in drums, but is a super base for anything pumpkin.  No spice notes, just delightful squash.

black raspberry vanilla has the best usage rate in soap. It’s a super star seller and blender for me. 

Vanilla oak is the smoothest of the name by any retailer. 

Sea salt and Driftwood is a soft wood. I use it in many blends. Sells well for me alone, especially for people who don’t like to be hit in the face by candles.

south pacific waters is a great blender for all things ocean. 

Guava mojito is a wicker upper, but when you nail it the scent is tropical minty.

I was going to get their rainforest its not even 10$$ then i checked the reviews and there were a few that said it smelled like dirst and rotting leaves. L o l. Nooo ><><>< not for me

6 hours ago, ScentedPleasurez said:

I was going to get their rainforest its not even 10$$ then i checked the reviews and there were a few that said it smelled like dirst and rotting leaves. L o l. Nooo ><><>< not for me

I hated that one! Are you a Star Wars fan? I made some tarts for my Star Wars fanatic friend out of that, and named it "Swamps of Degobah". 😂😂😂

Rainforest is awful imo

I use and love:

autumn lodge 

vanilla bean noel

vanilla oak

dune grass

Black salt and cypress 

sun and sand 

guava mojito 

Burmese wood 

bourbon tobacco

Angel

Fraser fir 

cracklin firewood 

clean cotton

Oakmoss sandalwood

kabocha squash

Pumpkin oud 

Oakmoss sandalwood 

Black raspberry vanilla 

Agave nectar 

Blood orange and goji - I haven’t put this in wax yet but smells amazing oob

frosted birch and juniper 

that’s all I can think of off the top of my head - I know I have more ....love love these oils!

5 hours ago, Sarah S said:

Are you a Star Wars fan? I made some tarts for my Star Wars fanatic friend out of that, and named it "Swamps of Degobah". 

I am not a star wars fan but reading the description  swamps sounds about right lolol

On 9/27/2018 at 3:30 PM, bfroberts said:

Hmmm....I've struck out a lot with WSP oils lately, but I'm always open for new suggestions.  I'm gonna be reordering the Tabac & Leather.  I loved that one.

Does anyone know if WSP has a really good pear FO?  I'm trying to replace Peak's Bartlett Pear.

Its nothing like Peaks - I prefer Peaks. I believe Peak still sells it ?

• Like 1

I just listed some new /never used WSP oils in the Classified section if anyone is interested 

1 minute ago, Moonstar said:

Its nothing like Peaks - I prefer Peaks. I believe Peak still sells it ?

Thank you.  I was afraid of that.  I'm holding a grudge and don't wanna buy from Peak...😧

I should really get over that.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, bfroberts said:

Thank you.  I was afraid of that.  I'm holding a grudge and don't wanna buy from Peak...😧

lol ! Im over it . Ive got bigger fish to fry lol ! Their Sugar Cookie is out of stock , so Im waiting for that 

• Like 2

On 10/5/2018 at 9:44 PM, bfroberts said:

On 10/5/2018 at 9:48 PM, Moonstar said:

lol ! Im over it . Ive got bigger fish to fry lol ! Their Sugar Cookie is out of stock , so Im waiting for that 

I know right MS he has some amazing oils ,I really miss peak oils .I  cannot find replacements to compare honestly . I loved so many & with the holidays arriving would love a lb of Holiday sparkle 

Winter wonderland & Red Clove ,and the list goes on & on lol....

Yes definitely his sugar cookie is wonderful as well.