Introduction

JoanneK

Hi Everyone!

I am so glad to be here and look forward to learning a lot, as well as contributing as much as I can where I have the knowledge. I make beeswax candles for environmental and health reasons and hope to slowly expand my range of products. At the moment I am only making candles but there are so many items that you can make with beeswax, a very versatile and beautiful product, both to work with and to use. 

Hopefully, I will get to know some of you over the coming months

Thanks for reading

Jo

Hi Laura and thank you for the welcome.  I love the purity of beeswax and the fact that it is so environmentally good and friendly.  It has a lovely fragrance all of its own which is not to say you can't fragrance it with pure essential oils! I just love the product.  Thanks for introducing yourself, you're very kind. Joanne

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello Scented! 

I have not been on here for a while, so I'm sorry for the late reply.  Thank you for welcoming me to the board. I like your little avatar hehe! it looks like a lime on his/her head??? LOL  

Hope to meet again

Thank you

Joanne