Shower scent thingie?

Darbla

How would one go about having a scented shower?  You know how you can use something that's supposed to help open up your sinuses during a steamy shower, and then your bathroom smells all eucalyptusy?  I want something like that but it's not meant to be therapeutic, but just for the scent  Any ideas / suggestions?

Edited by Darbla
extra info

1 hour ago, Darbla said:

How would one go about having a scented shower?  You know how you can use something that's supposed to help open up your sinuses during a steamy shower, and then your bathroom smells all eucalyptusy?  I want something like that but it's not meant to be therapeutic, but just for the scent  Any ideas / suggestions?

https://library.rusticescentuals.com/winter-shower-steamers-tutorial/

• Like 1

I think WSP has tutorials on bath steamers too, @Darbla. And Nature's Garden.

My understanding is that they are just bath bombs that are flat on one side so they don't roll around your shower, lol. I'd skip the fancy ingredients and just do citric, baking soda, and maybe some salt for firmness. And since you're not soaking in them, you could probably use a good amount of menthol, spearmint, and eucalyptus. Although feet would be in the water the steamer is in so maybe you couldn't go too crazy with that...

• Like 2