Getting "lit" this weekend?

Jcandleattic

I'd like someone here to make me some....like this...I'm sure there is someone here who does this type.

On another note, those sure are hum dinger of long wicks aren't they? lol   Or are you supposed to leave them long on pillars?   IDK - KWIM?  YUWIS?

Trappeur

• 1 month later...

There are several candlemakers here on the forum that can produce this type of candle...........cool pour allowing for that  rustic look...............so I have to issue an challenge to any ''''''''''wanna be"""" that wants to get into the candle making obsession?????????

Heat your wax, cool it down to a particular temp and pour that baby.............The challenge is on................do your research on pouring on the cool side to create that rustic look............

That particular look is SOOOOOOO easy to obtain...........ya just have to go for it....(and ya know if your 1st pour doesn't give you what you want then,.....remelt that baby and repour it.............)

Challenge is on................