Tobacco Caramel

Trappeur

Do you think I could get away with naming Tobacco Caramel from Flaming to Tobacco Barn?

I made up this scent last year to an account of which they reordered and I used Tobacco Barn from Aztec.   I don't order anything from Aztec and I know I could get them to order this instead but I was just wondering if it could pass for Tobacco Barn?   Flamings reviews are awesome and I believe there are a few here who really like this scent.  I'll be burning my tester tonight to make sure it throws and I have it wicked right.

Trappeur

• Like 1

I love Tobacco Caramel but have a hard time selling it.  Think when they hear the name tobacco they think it smells like a cigarette & it turns them off.  I explain it smells nothing like that but doesn't seem to help.  Need to come up with a new name. 

• Like 1

I love that scent and it sells pretty well for me. I do get a lot of people saying they didn't know what to expect because of the name. I just don't know what else I could name it to bc it's a pretty unique scent (to me, anyways). 

On 9/21/2018 at 4:20 PM, Sarah S said:

Trapp, I haven't smelled the fragrance, but I'm of the opinion that you can call your finished product whatever the heck you want! If you think it will pass for Tobacco Barn, go for it! I think for your accounts, that name is more appropriate anyway.

Thanks Sarah....I'm doing just that.

Trappeur

• Like 1