What to do? An FO predicament.

Forrest

5 hours ago, Trappeur said:

Kat,  do you want some pine cones?   Gosh, I live in pine cone forest and have bins and bins of them I use.   They are light weight and I can send you out a bunch.

I'll box some up and send to you...

Trappeur

Trapp ,so very nice of you to offer .

I just love the firestarters you create,so awesome . I know your super busy with all your accounts and I soooo appreciate your offer . 

I will be more than happy to cover the shipping for some smaller pine cones . I see cones for sale in stores during the holidays ,most are the giant cones scented with cinnamon oil ,way to big for a fire starter kwim.

I want to make starters that look like the ones you made . I think they are neat to use during the holidays for decorating kwim. 

Lol I don't need a whole lot ,just a handful to make myself & my daughter's some for decor ,just love the ones you created in the pics . I think they will love these to set out & admire . What a terrific idea & so unique . The things that can be created with wax ,love yours so unique .Thank you so very much. 

I need to get you the Marshmellow fireside oil I have from Aztecs out this week . I have been so overwhelmed with pouring lately,

I can finally take a break now .

I did not forget about sending you some of this new oil . It is a great scent ,think you will like this one .

Thank you bunches ,

Kat 😀😀😀

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/18/2018 at 1:54 PM, ScentedPleasurez said:

I never have been excited to see a sample sale. I just order,i usually only order 1lb bottles but my last Cierra i ordered a ton of 8oz and honestly i regretted not getting the 16oz on some. Lol. Its usally only a few bucks more for the lb compared to 8oz. 

If i get some that i dont like i list on ebay. 

If you dont end up making a candle or 2 you could always list them there, someone out there will buy it

It is true someone will buy it. We all have very different tastes. I hate nature smells and some people only want those kind. I hate vanillas and lot of people love it. So what's bad to one person is awesome to another one. Lol that's good because the world would be very boring if everyone was the same.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ScentedPleasurez said:

This is exactly what I say.lol. EXACTLY especially when I see someone being bullied about their weight or whatever.

Amen. It is interesting how people see things. I don't like people being g treated bad whether they are too skinny or fat. We all have battles we have to fight. It is nobody's business. 

1 hour ago, ShelleyF said:

Amen. It is interesting how people see things. I don't like people being g treated bad whether they are too skinny or fat. We all have battles we have to fight. It is nobody's business. 

We are all put here for a purpose. I get so irritated when I see someone online bullying. I mean some are supposed to be grown and should know better,then we wonder why our country is like it is. 

Turn on the news and see a Child commited suicide because of bullying. That should not be happening.

O m g. DWTS and the interview with honeybooboo. Had me asking some if they were adults and if they were did they have kids? The comments .............

• Like 1