What should i make?

ScentedPleasurez

38 minutes ago, Sarah S said:

That's exactly where I was at with the 133 too!

The scent throw is actually insane for the cure time. I could smell it on every level of the house.

I tried pouring at different temps to see if those dimples change. Will let u know results.

They will not pop out easy from the clams or cups tho. 

18 minutes ago, Jenni Wix said:

Looks very pretty to me @ScentedPleasurez.  I got a back injury a while back, that has changed my life in terms of chronic pain. My mom has been through several back surgeries herself, so I hear you all on that.  

Thank you!! 

Back issues are no joke,i never realized how much pain my dad was in growing up but I sure know now.

• Like 2

On 10/6/2018 at 9:49 AM, ScentedPleasurez said:

The wax that took the longest to cool, came out with no dimples. A slight dip but not really noticeable.

20181006_104353.jpg

Appears to have smooth tops now.

Did you cool the wax down before cooling ? At what temp did you pour to get these results ? The reason I ask is bc I have some 450 & this wax is believed to be the same as 133 . I plan on test pouring the 450 soon for melts . A member here ,sent me some melts he made with the 450 & performance was super Imo. It was RE pumpkin lattee & a couple more . Hang in there you will find the comfort zone for this wax. 

On 10/6/2018 at 11:43 AM, Jenni Wix said:

Looks very pretty to me @ScentedPleasurez.  I got a back injury a while back, that has changed my life in terms of chronic pain. My mom has been through several back surgeries herself, so I hear you all on that.  

I know it's so hard dealing with chronic pain . It's quite the challenge to do these crafts right .

I try to stay positive & keep moving forward ,I find it helps me alot emotionally to stay busy as possible . It certainly beats sitting around feeling down about my condition. I do have good days & bad . It would be nice to have everyday turn out to be a good day kwim. I wish you all the best !!!!!

Kat

• Like 1

2 hours ago, katmeltswax said:

Appears to have smooth tops now.

Did you cool the wax down before cooling ? At what temp did you pour to get these results ? The reason I ask is bc I have some 450 & this wax is believed to be the same as 133 . I plan on test pouring the 450 soon for melts . A member here ,sent me some melts he made with the 450 & performance was super Imo. It was RE pumpkin lattee & a couple more . Hang in there you will find the comfort zone for this wax

It was smooth minus my fingernail scratch. 

I poured the same temp,but I melted the wax in my smaller Presto pot, I had to run out so I sit the cookie tray on top of the Presto pot so it stayed warmer the longest and resulted in smooth tops. 

I have a big convection oven I might try it on warm for a bit then place a few trays of melts in. Kinda long just for a melt. 

3 hours ago, katmeltswax said:

I have some 450 & this wax is believed to be the same as 133 . I plan on test pouring the 450 soon for melts . A member here ,sent me some melts he made with the 450 & performance was super Imo. It was RE pumpkin lattee & a couple more . Hang in there you will find the comfort zone for this wax. 

I haven't tried 450 but re fragrances kick az, you will have to post your results with the 450

• Like 1