Will need lots of help....you've been warned.

RupeLove

Greetings all!  My name is Ashley and I live in Minnesota.  I am married and have 7 wonderful kids (all with 4 legs).  My love is named Rupert and he was born as a special needs pup, had a feeding tube placed at 6 months old, and will be 5 in Dec.  He is the love of my life - just ask my husband 😂.   I work from home so making candles is perfect for me!

My candle making journey began about 10 years ago with a starter paraffin kit from Peak.  Everything I made from that kit was pure HEAVEN!  However, life happened and candle making was lost....until about a month ago.  I got back into things and bought a variety of soy wax, different wicks, FOs, and dye chips.  I have made about 50 8 oz tins thus far (none that I am happy with).  I AM DETERMINED to get the candle I want!  I will go into detail on that later in another thread.  

I am excited to be here and have read a lot before joining today.  Please Please Please take it easy on me because I am sure I am making a ton of mistakes.

Happy to be here! 🕯️❤️

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Belated welcome to ya @RupeLove. I noticed you all talking about and living in MN. I too lived in MN briefly, in Coon Rapids. I also made lots of trips to Cass Lake and to Minneapolis while I was stationed at Grand Forks Air Force Base in ND. Man, the MN & ND winters were brutal for this TN girl, LOL. But I did have fun in the snow and quickly learned how to dress for it. MN has some beautiful hilly and woodsy areas that reminded me of East TN, in the summer, ha.