WSP 35% OFF 21 Pumpkin fragrance Oils

katmeltswax

That is a good sale, but I'm really getting spent on time looking for oils and money gone out for them with all these sales and just regular buying, so I'm not even going to get in on this sale.   And to be quite honest,  their oils have not impressed me at all with all the ones I've bought and no scent throw.   It's very discouraging and by the time I buy them with their sale price, I can get wonderful oils if not nicer oils at Flaming, CS, Fragrance Buddy, and Lonestar and actually cheaper.    So I'm not even going to feel bad about not ordering from them.   The only oil that I have to get from them that is my personal favorite is VBN as it truly is a bomb.   And VBN at 38.00 pound is so totally ridiculous to be quite honest but I will spend it on this oil.

Trappeur 

Edited by Trappeur
  • Like 1

Ugh! Always the worst timing with their flash sales! I JUST placed an order last week because I needed lotion pumps. I would have bought at least one FO then if they had been on sale. But I agree with Trapp, 35% off just barely brings their 1# prices down to something reasonable. 

@TallTayl, does the flash sale apply to 25lb drums? I'd be down for a co-op.

6 hours ago, Trappeur said:

That is a good sale, but I'm really getting spent on time looking for oils and money gone out for them with all these sales and just regular buying, so I'm not even going to get in on this sale.   And to be quite honest,  their oils have not impressed me at all with all the ones I've bought and no scent throw.   It's very discouraging and by the time I buy them with their sale price, I can get wonderful oils if not nicer oils at Flaming, CS, Fragrance Buddy, and Lonestar and actually cheaper.    So I'm not even going to feel bad about not ordering from them.   The only oil that I have to get from them that is my personal favorite is VBN as it truly is a bomb.   And VBN at 38.00 pound is so totally ridiculous to be quite honest but I will spend it on this oil.

Trappeur 

I kwym on these sales Trapp ,I to have spent so much lately on sales  .I  get hit & miss with WSP oils .Their oils   seems to work great or be a total dud with no scent throw . I would say it's about half & half for me with this company . I do love their Apline cheer,Jelly Donut  & Frasier Fir . 

I do purchase about 10 scents  I love from them ,however none of these are pumpkin scents .

The White pumpkin creme sounds interesting & I already have many of  the 21 that are on sale ,some are good & some not .

I agree with you the VBN oil is outrageously expensive. I decided not to order this one any longer due to the High price.I am going to  try some other VBN . Have you tried Flamings VBN ? I Love so many from Flaming myself . 

Lol I live in Texas & never purchased Lone Star oils ,thinking I should give this co a try soon.

What do you like from LS? Thanks for any recommendations from LS.

What I've noticed with WSP is that once a scent becomes popular they jack the price up to where it's no longer affordable.    Their Raspberry Lemonade  was really reasonable when I first started purchasing it.  Now it's gone up way too much even on sale (43.00).  I'm just going to drop it from my line.  Same with VBN.

34 minutes ago, Shari said:

What I've noticed with WSP is that once a scent becomes popular they jack the price up to where it's no longer affordable.    Their Raspberry Lemonade  was really reasonable when I first started purchasing it.  Now it's gone up way too much even on sale (43.00).  I'm just going to drop it from my line.  Same with VBN.

I know exactly what you mean ,prices for many are super expensive ,also  free ship still has  handling charges .

I do have a hand full I do not want to go without ,so I grab these during sales when I can .

I never pay full price for any of the oils . I continue to watch for flash sales & other sales thru out the year.

I do recall getting a 35% discount in the past on all fragrances ,I was told they said that they never had a 35% off sale .

This had to have come from a newer employee at WSP bc other members & myself  have received this discount in the past .

The sale is usually around the end of November & the beginning of each New Year. 

I found replacements for many I have used & liked . The VBN is one I wrote off . I do use Jelly Donut & this one is a bit cheaper than VBN .

I am in search of a VBN ,if know of a good one lmk .Thanks I'm advance .

Lol you have me wanting to try their Raspberry lemonade , however I use Candlesource Pink lemonade ,super strong & way way cheaper. It to is a raspberry ade .

I think some scents are just not worth the High price in the long run ,always other suppliers with great oils kwim.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Kat, I ordered a pound of VBN from Fragrance Buddy and made a few candles for testing.   I do need a VBN for my accounts and the one from WSP is way too expensive to figure into my costs of my candles for the accounts.   I will let you know in 2 weeks how FR. Buddy's is.   But it sure smells wonderful!

I'm also retesting Flamings VBN.

I'm waiting for the day that hopefully Candle Science comes out with a VBN as their oils I Iove.

Trappeur

Edited by Trappeur
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Trappeur said:

Kat, I ordered a pound of VBN from Fragrance Buddy and made a few candles for testing.   I do need a VBN for my accounts and the one from WSP is way too expensive to figure into my costs of my candles for the accounts.   I will let you know in 2 weeks how FR. Buddy's is.   But it sure smells wonderful!

I'm also retesting Flamings VBN.

I'm waiting for the day that hopefully Candle Science comes out with a VBN as their oils I Iove.

Trappeur

I hope FB oil works out for you .

I just now saw & read a topic a member posted under weekly sales about a month ago ,regarding a supplier called Essentials by Catalina ,well guess what lol ,I just had to go check them out ,being the oil Aholic I am.

Guess what they have the VBN for $26 a lb ,think that's the correct price i remember from this morning .

This company has so many scents I would love to test ,go figure right .

The issue is the price $3.75 per oz

What a price tag ,so I am thinking these must be extra Concentrated superior quality oils idk ,just thinking kwim.

The lb bottles range around  $26 average ,unless it is a surplus scent .The surplus oils are around  $20-25 a lb. It is a High price to pay for samples ,however I am really wanting to try out a handful just see if these are super great quality .

I am hoping the oils are really strong & only require 1/2oz per lb.

The VBN will be the first one to go into my cart . I see a similar scent to PPW called Pumkin Maple Pancakes ,same as PPW dupe of  BBW scent . May be slightly different idk. I sure am curious as to what this one smells like against PPW .

They also have Apple Pumpkin Pancakes a BBW dupe ,soooo many to choose from . I can always just order about 5 scents

& see what happens ,without breaking my bank account lol.

This company has my interest enough to try a few samples.

I will not be out to much ,if I just stick to about 5 samples.

Lol I think it is the High price that has me curious as to the quality of the oils . 

I will let you know if I order & send you a VBN sample to test as well ,may be worth a try .

I did not get to the shipping cost yet , shall find out soon .

Keep me posted on your FB vbn test.

Trapp you love CS as much as I love Candlewic right .I know ship is really high & detours you from CW 

Thanks always!

Kat 

Edited by katmeltswax
Name error