Peak?

PeggyK

Hey there....I know that another company (can't remember who at the moment) bought the Peak fragrances and you can get them from there.... but now that Peak has opened again,  is anyone using them?   I just don't know if I should buy from the one who took over their scents .... or if I should use Peak.

What do you all think?  thanks! 

22 minutes ago, Barbara AL said:

Keystone Candle Supply bought out Peaks.

I’m not sure the statement is “entirely” accurate. From the history of the story, keystone got ahold of all peaks remaining inventory in the PA warehouse and liquidated most in a tent sale. Not certain they got the original fragrance codes.

Compare Curent flash points and Usage rates between the two.

Black raspberry vanilla - Peak FP = 185. Keystone FP = 155.

Throw in the three separate fragrance supplier fires and each may be reformulated to some degree, making neither one the exact same as the original. . 

3 hours ago, Shari said:

And personally, I won't go back to Peak after the way they handled things.  There are other companies who have duped Peaks as well and I'll check them out when I need replacements.

Thanks Shari.   I have a bad feeling about them also even though the scents I used were fantastic.  Do you know which companies (besides Keystone )have duped the Peak scents?   Thanks!