Everyone's favorite FO supplier and why....

Dhara

9 hours ago, Forrest said:

I had some black pepper EO and never could find a use for it, but in this case it spices up my lavender blend

Really?? I would of never thought that. But then again if I didn’t get a sample of Sweet Orange & Chili 🌶 I definitely wouldn’t have bought that scent either ;) 

21 hours ago, Daisymay66 said:

Really?? I would of never thought that. But then again if I didn’t get a sample of Sweet Orange & Chili 🌶 I definitely wouldn’t have bought that scent either ;) 

Well I was young and inexperienced back then, heck I was still in my mid 50s

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

So far that I have tried and have to keep as a staple are RE, ICS, FM, WSP, CW.  Runners up are JS, FB and candle source.  CS is a good one too but not sure they have enough I absolutely have to have to justify shipping.  Would love to try Bittercreek, Elements, Flaming and more from NG.  Peak (now Keystone) I am unsure about since they seem to always lack stock and Brambleberry is high shipping and slow TAT for me.

Edit to add the reason why: for every reason I love fragrance oils which is either they work well for my methods or just smell so amazing that I cannot live without it.

Edited by Fireside