Frangrance Buddy 20% off sale

katmeltswax

15 hours ago, katmeltswax said:

Bella is a super strong . It is very similar to Sex Bomb & JJ Bedtime bath , if your familiar with these ,I sell alot of this one in melts & bath bombs as well . 

I think the scents are so very close to my nose . I can send you a sample if you would like to try it before purchasing a large size 😉

I wish you a fun & safe trip to Disney . Sounds like your getting a Wonderful Birthday gift .

Lmk I can send you samples of any I have .

Kat

Wow.... so glad to hear.  Bella sounded so good.  So I'm really happy to hear it's strong!  I also have RE Children's Room and I absolutely adore it!  I think I suggested this one to you a while back.  It makes wonderful wax melts for us.  I do also have Baby Powder from NG as well as many Lavender FO's...... Oh and I also have the FB Sex Bomb lush dupe too.   Do you think Bella is to close to either of these?  You are honestly 

Yes my youngest son will be turning 16 on the 15th and I turned 41 on the 7th.  This is definitely a fab gift for us both!!!   We arrived in Florida this evening about 5:30 pm and I'm BEAT already.  Off to bed very soon because 9 am comes early. Thank you so much for all of the helpful info.  You are always soooo.... wonderful!!! 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Marleigha said:

Wow.... so glad to hear.  Bella sounded so good.  So I'm really happy to hear it's strong!  I also have RE Children's Room and I absolutely adore it!  I think I suggested this one to you a while back.  It makes wonderful wax melts for us.  I do also have Baby Powder from NG as well as many Lavender FO's...... Oh and I also have the FB Sex Bomb lush dupe too.   Do you think Bella is to close to either of these?  You are honestly 

Yes my youngest son will be turning 16 on the 15th and I turned 41 on the 7th.  This is definitely a fab gift for us both!!!   We arrived in Florida this evening about 5:30 pm and I'm BEAT already.  Off to bed very soon because 9 am comes early. Thank you so much for all of the helpful info.  You are always soooo.... wonderful!!! 

Hi M,Send me your address PM .

You will have a sample of Bella waiting in your mailbox soon .

Yes it is very similar to lush Sex Bomb with just the right amount of difference kwim. If you like S bomb , you will adore Bella . I can get this in the mail heading your way today .

Have a fun time at Disney , I hear this theme park has a wonderful aroma lol .I have seen melts called Disney in the past ,cannot imagine what Disney would actually smell like kwim lol sounds interesting to me .

My grand daughter went to Disney while at  camp during the summer ,she had a wonderful experience . She also visited a theme park called Rose Gardens ,think that's the name. Fun time! Be safe! ,Blessings

Kat 

I have a sample  of Bella sitting here with your name on it 😉

• Thanks 1

On 9/11/2018 at 9:07 AM, katmeltswax said:

Hi M,Send me your address PM .

You will have a sample of Bella waiting in your mailbox soon .

Yes it is very similar to lush Sex Bomb with just the right amount of difference kwim. If you like S bomb , you will adore Bella . I can get this in the mail heading your way today .

Have a fun time at Disney , I hear this theme park has a wonderful aroma lol .I have seen melts called Disney in the past ,cannot imagine what Disney would actually smell like kwim lol sounds interesting to me .

My grand daughter went to Disney while at  camp during the summer ,she had a wonderful experience . She also visited a theme park called Rose Gardens ,think that's the name. Fun time! Be safe! ,Blessings

Kat 

I have a sample  of Bella sitting here with your name on it 😉

Your so darn sweet Kat!  Will PM you now.... thanks again!