Fragrancebuddy Labor Day Sale!

Catattack99

11 hours ago, Trappeur said:

LOL....So I can't ditch Fairy Garden Kat?  Huh???   ok!    lol.....you funny!   I'll put it back on just cause you told me to Kat...I haven't sent the order through just yet, but everything is in my cart ready to go...

Trappeur

You want a sample? I keep this scent in stock always 😀

I am sending you the Aztec Marshmellow Fireside tomorrow ,so I can add Fairy garden to your package as well. 

Kat

I keep changing my list, then decide not to order at all, then think, what the heck?  :)  I posted a picture of 3 different pumpkin candles on our town's 'chatter' Facebook page, and am getting some feedback and maybe a couple of new customers.  Everyone just loves pumpkin candles it seems.

So I added Pumpkin Sugared donut and removed Picnic in the park, which was for next spring/summer anyway.  I also 'ditched' Mulled Cider because I already have so many apple scents.  I forget what others I took off.  I've been at this all weekend.  :) 

Here is my list if I don't change it again or delete it.  :)

Chestnuts & Brown Sugar - I love JS C&BS but that's the only scent I would need from there so I'm going to try FB

Lavender Fields - because I am totally out of plain lavender and have liked other suppliers' sample of Lavender Fields as much as I can like any lavender

Spiced Apples & Peaches - because customers love this one

Vanilla Bean Noel - need to restock and I might as well try FB.  Right now I have Flaming's which is good

Salted Caramel - another good seller

Fairy Garden - because @katmeltswax loves it so and I like the name

Pumpkin Sugared Donut - because you can never have too many pumpkin varieties.  And it had high ratings.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, katmeltswax said:

You want a sample? I keep this scent in stock always 😀

I am sending you the Aztec Marshmellow Fireside tomorrow ,so I can add Fairy garden to your package as well. 

Kat

Sure!   You might as well.... but isn't there something I can send to you??   I have lots!   Give me a list of what you don't have that I might have Kat....

Thankyou Kat.

Trappeur

• Like 1

6 hours ago, GailC said:

I keep changing my list, then decide not to order at all, then think, what the heck?  :)  I posted a picture of 3 different pumpkin candles on our town's 'chatter' Facebook page, and am getting some feedback and maybe a couple of new customers.  Everyone just loves pumpkin candles it seems.

So I added Pumpkin Sugared donut and removed Picnic in the park, which was for next spring/summer anyway.  I also 'ditched' Mulled Cider because I already have so many apple scents.  I forget what others I took off.  I've been at this all weekend.  :) 

Here is my list if I don't change it again or delete it.  :)

Chestnuts & Brown Sugar - I love JS C&BS but that's the only scent I would need from there so I'm going to try FB

Lavender Fields - because I am totally out of plain lavender and have liked other suppliers' sample of Lavender Fields as much as I can like any lavender

Spiced Apples & Peaches - because customers love this one

Vanilla Bean Noel - need to restock and I might as well try FB.  Right now I have Flaming's which is good

Salted Caramel - another good seller

Fairy Garden - because @katmeltswax loves it so and I like the name

Pumpkin Sugared Donut - because you can never have too many pumpkin varieties.  And it had high ratings.

That's a great list Gail ,don't forget Sea Witch lol if your getting low on this one . I do highly recommend Fairy Garden ,so strong & a very unique floral fruity scent . 

It was a Moon works scent ,just wonderful kwim .

4 hours ago, Trappeur said:

Sure!   You might as well.... but isn't there something I can send to you??   I have lots!   Give me a list of what you don't have that I might have Kat....

Thankyou Kat.

Trappeur

Aww Trapp you don't have to send me anything at all . Lol I would love to try anything from Bittercreek.

I know you speak highly of their oils & if this is the supplier that carries Dreamcatcher ,I would love to try this scent . If not any BC scent will be just A ok with me kwim. I just live the name Dreamcatcher ,sounds so unique .

I am sure I would like most any scent you may choose to send ,if you want 😀

Edited by katmeltswax
Add more

5 hours ago, ScentedPleasurez said:

I to am a fan of bc. I have never had a dud from them.

Lol you & Trapp have me wanting  all kinds of oils on the BC site now .

I am still not thru shopping at FB lol. I will end up spending all my monthly profits for sure now ,never ends right 😀

So any recommendations  BC ? 

Kat 

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, katmeltswax said:

any recommendations  BC

Geez.. where to begin??

Dewberry, pomegrante lemonade,lemon pound cake,rice flower & shea,coconut bay,

china rain= my all time favorite rain fo. Its a light fragrance but throws very well

Mountain lake was a huge hit in sprays and candles for me

Queen of the nile another hit with sprays & candles

Water blossom & ivy,

Bitterberry breezer.....

Buttermilk pancakes=smells just like pancakes with butter and syrup lol

Only 4 fragrances on their closeout that i havent tried and all have good throw

• Like 1

On 9/1/2018 at 8:14 AM, Catattack99 said:

The Fragrancebuddy Labor Day sale starts today! 

20% off your order with Code: LABORDAY

Code is active 9/1-9/4

Quick question everyone... I'm honestly kinda freaking out a bit..... 😔   I was going to submit my order yesterday, but being that I had a whole extra day I figured I would wait and see if my friend Ben wanted any FO's too.  She ended up not wanting anything, so I was trying to submit my order this afternoon and that's when all of the issues with the code started.  

I went to go to my cart and realized that I also had a $5 off coupon code so I tried entering that code.  When I did that it erased the LABORDAY coupon code from my cart… So I logged out of my account and logged back in and tried doing the LABORDAY code again and it tells me my coupon code is invalid.  So I thought I might've had the code wrong so I went back and I found the email they sent for the 20% off until 12 am on the 4th and sure enough the coupon code is in fact LABORDAY.   So I tried again from a few devices and still it won't let me use the code.  It was there and working fine until I input the $5 off code and now it will not let me input it again for some reason.  I'm worried due to the sale ending tonight at midnight... 😔 

20 hours ago, ScentedPleasurez said:

Geez.. where to begin??

Dewberry, pomegrante lemonade,lemon pound cake,rice flower & shea,coconut bay,

china rain= my all time favorite rain fo. Its a light fragrance but throws very well

Mountain lake was a huge hit in sprays and candles for me

Queen of the nile another hit with sprays & candles

Water blossom & ivy,

Bitterberry breezer.....

Buttermilk pancakes=smells just like pancakes with butter and syrup lol

Only 4 fragrances on their closeout that i havent tried and all have good throw

Thank you bunches ,sounds soooo good ,will definitely have to try BC asap . 

• Like 1