Fragrancebuddy Labor Day Sale!

Catattack99

1 hour ago, ScentedPleasurez said:

Free shipping is awesome, and who cant spend $100 easily on fo?? 😂😂

lol me!  Tho to be fair i am not making things to sell just for personal usage or for potential holiday gifts so i don't need alot.  Tho this sale is kinda tempting i am gonna try to hold out and not buy anything else i have a ton of oil samples i need to mess with first lol.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, ScentedPleasurez said:

Okay, so what is everyones favorite from FB??

20 hours ago, ncraiders said:

lol me!  Tho to be fair i am not making things to sell just for personal usage or for potential holiday gifts so i don't need alot.  Tho this sale is kinda tempting i am gonna try to hold out and not buy anything else i have a ton of oil samples i need to mess with first lol.

My all time favorite is Fairy Garden from FB. I like Mulberry,Creamsicle & Beach to name few.

37 minutes ago, ScentedPleasurez said:

I have only ordered from them once lol,but free shipping for 100 purchase sure is sweet and always catches my eye

And with 20% off it only has to be $80 to get free shipping as long as it's $100 before the discount. 

• Like 1

On 9/1/2018 at 11:34 AM, ScentedPleasurez said:

Okay, so what is everyones favorite from FB??

I love these-

Mulberry

Birthday cake is pretty good

Bite me

Pumpkin vanilla marshmallow

Blackberry Jam butter cookies

Blonde Moment-same as JS

Cinnamon Broom

Cinnamon sugared donut

Circus Concession

Fizzy Pop Soda-same as DS Paradise

Golden sands

Harvest gathering

Mint chocolate chip

Pink sands

Pumpkin

Pumpkin milkshake

Pumpkin spiced cheesecake

Pumpkin sugared donut

Salted caramel

Serendipity 

Sugar cookie

Sugar cookie royale

Sweet cinnamon pumpkin

Tea and cakes

Warm welcome

• Like 1

On 9/1/2018 at 12:35 PM, ScentedPleasurez said:

Free shipping is awesome, and who cant spend $100 easily on fo?? 😂😂

Really!   Ain't that the truth...I'm already over my limit!   And I'm ordering all 1 pounders even on things I haven't tested yet!....this is definitely the last sale I'm getting in on, even though I curbed myself from the last two.....I've got bills to pay and jars I just bought from Moonshine....but oh I love these jars!   And my campy labels I can't wait to get them in for these jars.  I've got too many scents I picked out and just don't know where to stop...this is so disgusting....  I ordered 2 sample pages of labels to make sure they fit and I had to go a teeney tiny smaller but man on man, these are my most favorite labels I ever made.   I'll post a picture later this evening of what they look like on the jars.....

Trappeur

Edited by Trappeur
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Trappeur said:

Oh Gail!!  Fess up and tell us what (little) you bought...ha ha ha....

Do you want to see my list?

Trappeur

Sure I want to see your list!

So far I haven't bought anything.  You do realize that I just got 5 lbs of FO from Rustic Escentuals because I wanted to buy the HI type Mulberry.  And Tuesday I'll be getting 5 more pounds of FO from NG, because some lady wanted 3 fragrances I didn't have.  Naturally FB has about everything I ordered from both places.  

So once again, I am trying to talk myself out of ordered 7 more FO's from Fragrance Buddy.  Geez though, when you divide what I would be spending by 7, it comes out to about $13 a pound.  My 5 bottles from RE with shipping averaged about $21 a pound!  That's a big difference!  But I do really like every one I got there OOB.  I already had the Plum Tart, and the Mulberry doesn't smell like Koolaid.  The dark chocolate is awesome, the Funnel Cake is delicous, and the Blue Spruce is really good too.

• Haha 1

Such is life....Oh well it is what it is.....if if makes us happy...oh so what?  You'll have to report your findings once you test them for sure.   I did have oils picked out for the RE sale and spent days pondering over it till I decided, oh what the heck and just order.  So what did I do?   I sat down in the chair and was most likely on the forum here till the wee hours and then fell asleep and woke up after 3:00.....too late...couldn't put my order through.  Oh well, that saved me money.

Trappeur

• Haha 1

Ok, here is what I got and what I ditched.   My order was pushing 400.00 and I can't even afford to buy 100.00 worth but somehow I'm going to make it work:

I got a pound of everything except a couple I needed more.

And then I ordered 2 4pound pour pots off of Amazon for 20 bucks for the 2 of them...cause I needed them...free shipping too....

Trappeur

Fireside:                        Ditched

Cinnamon Broom:      3 pounds

Mulberry                       

Mulled Cider                2 Pounds

Coconut Milk                Ditched

Iced Cranberry

Warm Vanilla Sugar  (This is a new one for me) - I might ditch this one too...........

Apple Cider                    Ditched

Christmas Cattle           Ditched

Cinnamon/Balsam        Ditched

Warm Vanilla Sugar    (This is a new one for me)

Pumpkin Sugar Cookie   (This is a new one for me)

Fresh Baked Pie Crust     (This is a new one for me)

Fairy Garden                    Ditched

Fresh Linen                     Ditched

Smore's                            (This is a new one for me)

Fireside Marshmallow   Ditched

Honeysuckle/Jasmine  (This is a new one for me)

Hot Chocolate Dreams  Ditched

Kudzu                               Ditched

Edited by Trappeur
  • Like 2

I have several in my cart. 1 is the ultra blue downy and pumpkin milkshake,and for some reason the captain crunch berries is screaming my name lol. I will probably go back through later tonight. I cant make up my mind what i actually want.

I do have a request for gain and fabric softener. For some reason kiddie scents are moving right along for me. Such as bubble gum etc. 

2 hours ago, Trappeur said:

Iced Cranberry

I was checking these out as well. I ordered a honeysuckle pear that cierra had on closeout and i loved that one

I need a good linen scent so im considering the fresh linen too and the hot chocolate i make in cups 

Candlewic used to have a vanilla coconut that was the bomb dot com so i wondered if this coconut milk would come close??

Hey Scented let me tell you that Iced Cranberry I've been using for a few years now and it is a super duper throwing scent and I highly recommend it.   But I will tell you this...after it is poured and hardened the wax it is NOT a natural candle color.   It turns tan....it is so weird that there is a fragrance that does that.   Maybe I can take a picture of one and put it up here.   But it's truly a wonderful scent....well it is for me in 464.

Trappeur

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Trappeur said:

Ok, here is what I got and what I ditched.   My order was pushing 400.00 and I can't even afford to buy 100.00 worth but somehow I'm going to make it work:

I got a pound of everything except a couple I needed more.

And then I ordered 2 4pound pour pots off of Amazon for 20 bucks for the 2 of them...cause I needed them...free shipping too....

Trappeur

Fireside:                        Ditched

Cinnamon Broom:      3 pounds

Mulberry                       

Mulled Cider                2 Pounds

Iced Cranberry

Warm Vanilla Sugar  (This is a new one for me) - I might ditch this one too...........

Apple Cider                    Ditched

Christmas Cattle           Ditched

Cinnamon/Balsam        Ditched

Warm Vanilla Sugar    (This is a new one for me)

Pumpkin Sugar Cookie   (This is a new one for me)

Fresh Baked Pie Crust     (This is a new one for me)

Fairy Garden                    Ditched

Smore's                            (This is a new one for me)

Fireside Marshmallow   Ditched

Trapp,You cannot ditch Fairy Garden lol...This scent is so strong & you can use half the percentage if you want kwim. Wonderful fruity floral  scent , hot /cold throw is amazing😀

LOL....So I can't ditch Fairy Garden Kat?  Huh???   ok!    lol.....you funny!   I'll put it back on just cause you told me to Kat...I haven't sent the order through just yet, but everything is in my cart ready to go...

Trappeur

• Like 1