SOS Help me find a bottle like this

42 minutes ago, CLVC said:

Hi guys,

I have searched high and low for a bottle that looks like this. Does any one have any idea where I can get something that looks like this bottle? Not PET. Glass.

Thanks a lot

Does it need to have that split look on the cap?  Is it a frosted glass, or clear?

1 hour ago, birdcharm said:

Does it need to have that split look on the cap?  Is it a frosted glass, or clear?

@birdcharm, no honestly it doesnt have to have the split look on the cap. That will be a nice to have but at this point, I'll be ok with not having. It's a clear glass

40 minutes ago, CLVC said:

@birdcharm, no honestly it doesnt have to have the split look on the cap. That will be a nice to have but at this point, I'll be ok with not having. It's a clear glass

Well, I thought I was going to maybe help ... I bought six (?) (I think) bottles that look pretty similar to this that I have sitting in the back of a closet somewhere.  I was trying to think of where I got them.  I think they are similar anyway (they might be slightly tapered), it's been a long time since I looked at them.  I remembered the name of the place I got them from ... Sunburst Bottle ... did a search and I see that there is no longer a Sunburst Bottle, it's been sold and the new place, which was already an existing supplier, does not look anything like the old Sunburst Bottle.

11 hours ago, birdcharm said:

Well, I thought I was going to maybe help ... I bought six (?) (I think) bottles that look pretty similar to this that I have sitting in the back of a closet somewhere.  I was trying to think of where I got them.  I think they are similar anyway (they might be slightly tapered), it's been a long time since I looked at them.  I remembered the name of the place I got them from ... Sunburst Bottle ... did a search and I see that there is no longer a Sunburst Bottle, it's been sold and the new place, which was already an existing supplier, does not look anything like the old Sunburst Bottle.

thanks. Do you know the manufacture perhaps?