Bakery scents

MommaD

Hey all. I used to haunt these forums a few years back when I was making candles. I’ve had a few years break while raising my kiddos and I’m looking to get back into the game, but this time, I’m wanting to start doing some soaps. 

I want to start with MP. 

Im specifically looking to do some bakery scents. As realistic as possible. I’ve spent many hours poring over these threads here, but many of them are older, and I see a lot has changed. 

Is is there a particular thread, or can anyone give me any advice on some true bakery type scents for soaps?  

I would appreciate any and all help, and I am really excited to be back. 

What kind of bakery scent are you looking for?  Nature's Garden, WSP, Nurture Soap, Brambleberry.....all carry bakery type scents.  I've never had any luck selling them so don't use bakery scents.   My customers don't want banana bread, cupcake, lemon poppyseed, etc....I do make a birthday cake sugar scrub and a cotton candy soap.   Those sell well for me.  

https://www.naturesgardencandles.com/bakery-scents

http://www.wholesalesuppliesplus.com/fragrance-oils/search/food-bakery-aromas.aspx

https://www.brambleberry.com/Sweet-Foodie-C170.aspx

Thank you for answering!  Yep, i know they all carry bakery scents. I’m looking for you experienced folks to give me a little guidance about who has the best smelling ones. Whose smells the most realistic, or the best. I know I am going to have to do testing, I was looking for some practical guidance. 

Sorry, can't help with that as I tried them and wouldn't sell but it's been years now.  Someone else may pop in.  The other problem with bakery scents is a lot of them have vanilla in them and will likely require a vanilla stabilizer to keep them from turning brown.  

I liked all of Rustic Escentuals bakery FOs ( I tried a bunch recently).  Hard to go wrong there.  Nurture Soap's oils atr just lovely.  I want to use caramel & honey, and coconut Vetiver in soap just for my family.  These seem sweet without missing the kind of fresh thing people look for in soap. 

13 hours ago, Marleigha said:

@MommaD I don't personally make MP soap but one of my best friends makes CP & HP soaps.  I would be glad to suggest some that do well for me in wax melts and scrubs.  Just not sure if you're specifically just looking for suggestions for MP.  LMK

I would love that!   Thank you