A glitsy looking label

Trappeur

Well,  I found 2 cases of status jars that I didn't know I even had so I decided to use them up and put in my apple orchard account.

So this will be a "limited collection" since I just want to get use of the jars, but knowing the store, it will be just my luck they will need more, so we shall see.

And for the people who don't celebrate Christmas and wanted a gift like that, I could do this label that doesn't state Merry Christmas, so I have something for everyone.

So I thought this was an elegant looking design with the elegance of the status jar.

I've got different collections at that store...my standard pint mason jar done in their every day labels, and now another line which is real campy looking line if I could just find a jar for the label, then I also do the pint canning jar for Christmas and just do a different label and now this limited collection.   I really liked the font with the snow on top of the letters and thought it would look nice.  I chose just 7 scents.

Sugared Spruce

Pumpkin Souffle

Vanilla Champagne

Mulled Cider

Fireside Lodge

Frosted Mulberry

Mac Apple Orchard

Orange Cranberry Spice

Vanilla Bean Noel 

Thanks for letting me share.

Trappeur

1663461834_Merciers1Cheers.thumb.jpg.a6441a2b1f18781775fb6372f89f809e.jpg

1073122327_Merciers5Cheers.thumb.jpg.f7855f7c882e854ecee97f984d973bf5.jpg

• Like 6

That;s all they have.....is millions of different images that are always changing every day as they are always putting up new designs.   Put in the search box what you are looking for.   You can't find any images?

Trappeur

4 hours ago, Trappeur said:

That;s all they have.....is millions of different images that are always changing every day as they are always putting up new designs.   Put in the search box what you are looking for.   You can't find any images?

Trappeur

LOL  I thought I would just get images but when I put "snowman" in the search box, I got cards, aprons, shirts, etc. with images on them.  I think I figured it out.  I have to put in "sticker snowman" in order to get an image of a snowman I could possibly use on a sticker.  Right?

GoldieMN

Right!   Always put sticker after and not label - You have a bigger choice.

Ok let me tell you how you can get lots of snowmen.....I just did that as I have a "snowman" collection I'm doing.....I have a truck load of images I've saved on Zazzle.

Oh yes, start making up "collections".....

Ok:

Snowman sticker

Snowmen sticker

Vintage snowman sticker

Primitive snowman sticker

Christmas snowman sticker

Merry Christmas snowman sticker

Now here is another way to get tons more pictures of snowmen or snowman.

If you don't put in the word sticker you will get all different things that Zazzle makes up in snowmen, invitations, hats, cards, invitations....etc....

Lets say for instance you type in this:    Snowman invitations or even snowman cards (and that is all you type)

Ok whatever snowman invitation you like it shows it as an invitation when you open it up....but there is more...Look above where is say "personalize" and you will see the name of the store/artist who made up that invitation.   Click on that store and now a page will open up and it shows not only that 1 snowman but ton's more that artist makes.   So now navigate on her site and you will see stickers and labels of her designs in that snowman besides just an invitation.    Now if you like that design snowman invitation she does and you want it as a sticker, look down on the same page on the bottom right and you will see "see this design on another product".   Click there and now you can pickout what ever you want that snowman design and you will see "sticker".    Click on it and now you have  your sticker.

too confusing, I bet.....    I bet I didn't make much sense, did I?

Well then, I'll see you on face book or I'll call you! hahaha

Trappeur

• Like 1

Goldie,

No matter what you find on Zazzle whether it is a hat, a scarf, a mug, t shirt or just anything.....you can get that design in a sticker.   

I like to look a lot at invitations or weddings as they are pretty loaded with lots of beautiful designs that you can transfer onto a sticker.

Just look into the "stores" on the site.   It's like Ebay where you click on the persons store and see what else they have to sell....just like that!

Here for example is a "snowman" I think is really cute.   I really like it.  I found it under snowman invitations when I put that into the search bar.

Now it can come on a sticker...  You just have to learn to navigate the Zazzle site, that's all.

Trappeur

1926151409_snowman1.thumb.jpg.2dd3f837ef260ef1048d65f35629565e.jpg

• Like 1

I got a few stickers made on Zazzle, yesterday, before wifi went down.  Looks like I will be working feverishly to make  a few more as Zazzle has 50% off on stickers & labels today! :)  Trying to come up with a way to label and package aroma bead ornies and solar salt air fresheners.  Thanks @Trappeur for your inspiration to create our own labels with Zazzle!

GoldieMN

11 minutes ago, Trappeur said:

Yep, I'm ordering a bunch today myself.  Have till midnight to get order in.   I always burn the midnight oil anyway....

Trappeur

If I go into the candle business can I hire you to design my labels? Yours are always so pretty and eye catching.  

Aaahhh....hey Forest...what a sweet thing to say.  You need some labels now?    I'll help you.   If I can help someone, I know it will come back to me.  It always comes back to me like on this board all the ones who have helped me and still do!

And I would not take any money...

Trappeur:hello: