Dust covers for sale

Jeana

I got these dust covers by mistake in my order. They are 3" diameter, very thick, quality covers. No coatings or print.  I have 138 darker brown covers, and 490 lighter (more kraft like).  628 total. $50.00 for all or .08 each. They all easily fit in a med flat rate box to ship. 1780795203_Dustcovers.thumb.jpg.bcad5be9e52c0b1b839b760ba9dcf500.jpg

20 minutes ago, Trappeur said:

Wow!   I've been wanting something like that for so long.....

Do you know if they would fit the 12oz status jar?

Trappeur

I don't know the measurements of the status jars. These are a true 3" measurement, so if your opening is at least 3" it will work. It's better if it is a little larger so the top can get in and out easily. Just measure the inside diameter of your jar. 

1 hour ago, GoldieMN said:

@Jeana Where did you find them?

GoldieMN

I don't remember which manufacturer these came from. I ordered from a couple at the same time. Does it matter who made them? Or are you just wondering in general who makes dust covers?

6 hours ago, Jeana said:

I don't remember which manufacturer these came from. I ordered from a couple at the same time. Does it matter who made them? Or are you just wondering in general who makes dust covers?

Just wondering in general who makes them in case others are interested.

GoldieMN