Color bleed and fragrance bleed

Hey Guys

i wonder if everyone who makes candles faces challenges everyday ! And if confidence takes a beating....

my questions

i make paraffin wax candles

Whenever I make a two or three color candle For eg a brown base and a white on top ...it turns out perfect but over time the brown bleeds a bit into the edges of the white and that looks so tacky!! And this happens with most colours . In fact I made a kind of log with 2 whites and a brown centre... They are not even attached ... Even when they were kept side by side the color bled ! Anything you guys do to prevent this from happening ....please help

I also sometimes face a problem with fragrance leak , I stir for two minutes at 180 ...use a FO load of 6 % ,pour  ....when the wax is around 150 into the mould... Sometimes there will be little bubbles on the top of the candles which when tapped kinda burst and fragrance oil leaks out.

I get so spooked out and worried that could this be a fire hazard...I have read that wax is like a sponge and can hold only a certain amount of fragrance .should I reduce the load but then I may not get enough throw...guys please throw some light on this

Thanks some much for taking time to help newbies like me...really appreciate it!

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg