Essentials by catalina

ScentedPleasurez

• 1 month later...
On 8/16/2018 at 1:45 PM, ScentedPleasurez said:

20th anniversary  sale

10% off sitewide august 17-27

No coupon needed.  

#winning lol

I just saw your post .I have never heard of this supplier . Have you used their oils ? If so what do you recommend ,I love to try new oils .

Thanks 

Kat 

22 minutes ago, ScentedPleasurez said:

No, the one that i got i did not like lol,but their bases are pretty good.

Wow the oils are SUPER Expensive. I would think they must must be superior quality right . A sample bottle is $3.75 per oz . 

Lol I do see soooo many I would like to test in my wax . Not many reviews on all the scents ,however the ones with reviews are super good comments . I may give 10 samples a try & see what happens ,shipping will be $21 UPS to Tx ,woo pricey .

47 minutes ago, ScentedPleasurez said:

No, the one that i got i did not like lol,but their bases are pretty good.

If you don't mind me asking ,Which scent did you order & what was the issue ? Just may have been a scent you were expecting to smell a bit different perhaps??? How was the quality rateing ? Great ,Good ,Fair in your opinion? 

Sorry to pester you ,lol I am a fragrance oil  Aholic lol.

I see so many I want from this company ,however the price is a bit expensive for samples & do not want to jump in on lb bottles until I test some kwim.Thank you so very much 😉

Kat

1 hour ago, katmeltswax said:

Wow the oils are SUPER Expensive. I would think they must must be superior quality right .

They have a bunch marked down. 4lbs for $20. I had contacted them and they said it wasnt formulated for candle use and it was pure cosmetic grade. I got the 1 anyways i just didnt like the scent so havent went back to it

1 hour ago, katmeltswax said:

Sorry to pester you ,lol I am a fragrance oil  Aholic lol.

I see so many I want from this company ,however the price is a bit expensive for samples & do not want to jump in on lb bottles until I test some kwim.Thank you so very much 😉

Lol im the same way. It was a citrus that was on their closeout, and im sure someone would enjoy it but it wasnt what i had in my head. I thought a citrus would be a nice body spray and nice in lotion plus i was going to do some potpourri with it.i might like it later idk lol