McCalls Smores

Daisymay66

On 8/10/2018 at 5:27 PM, Trappeur said:

Thanks Kat....

Well, I've tried every supplier out there.   Guess 1 more wouldn't hurt.

Trappeur

Trapp ,I thought about asking Natures Items ,worth a try in case FB falls thru kwim. I will call the co

tomorrow & ask if they dupe fragrances .I will let you know 😉

Kat

• Like 1

I am using the S'mores from Bitter Creek, and I love it. More chocolate than marshmallow, but it might be a good starting point for a blend. I can smell the graham cracker in it, but the chocolate and marshmallow definitely hit you first. It's super strong, and the price is fantastic. Just throwing that out there. 😉

• Like 3

Thnkyou Kat...I'll email them.

Oh yes, I remember Bittercreek's S'mores.....Yes it is very very good....I used to order from them that scent.   It's not the same as McCalls but yes it is very good and I remember it being a strong thrower.   Thankyou Sarah.   I'll order it from them this week with some other things.

Trappeur

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Trappeur said:

I saw that Tina....well it's on my list to get....sigh..to add to my never ending supply of toasted marshmallows and smore's.....

Trappeur

Trapp ,FB has 20% off all oils for labor day sale . The code is LABOR DAY. Thought I would let ya know.

Kat

• Like 2

Thankyou Kat!   I'm on it......

What do you recommend from them as I'm going to order?

Cinnamon Broom - 3 to 4 ponds

Mulberry

Frosted Cranberry

Smore's

Campfire Marshmallow (I doin't think this is the name, but it's another new one)

Mulled Cider.....I just got this about a month ago and it is super good!

Wonder if they have a cranberry/orange type thing....

What do you recommend Kat?

Trappeur

• Like 2

On 9/1/2018 at 10:39 AM, Trappeur said:

Thankyou Kat!   I'm on it......

What do you recommend from them as I'm going to order?

Cinnamon Broom - 3 to 4 ponds

Mulberry

Frosted Cranberry

Smore's

Campfire Marshmallow (I doin't think this is the name, but it's another new one)

Mulled Cider.....I just got this about a month ago and it is super good!

Wonder if they have a cranberry/orange type thing....

What do you recommend Kat?

Trappeur

I love FB 

Fairy Garden 

Beach 

Pumpkin pecan waffle 

Pink Chiffon

Creamsicle 

Seawitch (Thanks to Gail😀)

Mulberry

Twisted peppermint 

Cranberry Woods 

These are all really great for me .

Kat

• Like 1

2 hours ago, katmeltswax said:

I love FB 

Fairy Garden 

Beach 

Pumpkin pecan waffle 

Pink Chiffon

Creamsicle 

Seawitch (Thanks to Gail😀)

Mulberry

Twisted peppermint 

Cranberry Woods 

These are all really great for me .

Kat

Hi Kat!  I've never tried their Fairy Garden but have heard that it's similar to Blonde Moment but wayyy better..... I can't even recall where I heard/seen or read that at.  😬  But is this your take on it also?   

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Marleigha said:

Hi Kat!  I've never tried their Fairy Garden but have heard that it's similar to Blonde Moment but wayyy better..... I can't even recall where I heard/seen or read that at.  😬  But is this your take on it also?   

HI M , I do not get FG being near the same as BM kwim. 

Fairy Garden is a dupe of the scent 

Falling in Love by Philosophy ,if you are familiar with this one kwim.

It has beautiful notes of Vanilla,Jasmine ,Lily ,musk & dry down is blackberry . I adore this amazing scent. FG is floral/fruity & I get all fruit with BM to my nose heavy on the raspberry .

I can send you a sample of FG ,I highly recommend this gorgeous scent ,so strong & just gorgeous imo.

Daisymay, I wanted to tell you I ordered a pound of a new fragrance called "Smore's" on their sale and wow, is it ever like McCalls "Smores" or Campfire Marshmallow!  I am very very pleased with smelling it from the bottle....very impressive...... I am putting in wax today!   Remind me to give a review in 2 weeks on it, but as you know it is on my search too.

Trappeur

On 9/8/2018 at 6:59 AM, Trappeur said:

Daisymay, I wanted to tell you I ordered a pound of a new fragrance called "Smore's" on their sale and wow, is it ever like McCalls "Smores" or Campfire Marshmallow!  I am very very pleased with smelling it from the bottle....very impressive...... I am putting in wax today!   Remind me to give a review in 2 weeks on it, but as you know it is on my search too.

Trappeur

Trapp

Do you mean from FB?

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/8/2018 at 7:59 AM, Trappeur said:

Trappeur

Hi Trapp,

Any updates on the FB smores? 

Thank you :)

Hi Lovelyscents,

I'm lighting 2 candles now...they are small containers.....actually tin cat food cans! ha ha.

Now I know I made a bigger jar and it is well cured...I just have to find it.....will be back.

Trappeur

• Like 1