McCalls Smores

Daisymay66

So sorry never got back Daisymay....been sick for over a week...but getting back into it.

Ok, your not going to like this....but very light light scent....I'm trying so hard with this scent.   This will be the death of me I swear.

Sorry.....

Trappeur

3 hours ago, Gsmakinsoap said:

I'd suggest using either the OT oil or the FB one, both of which Trapp says smell accurate (they just don't throw in her wax), and send it to a duper. Then, hopefully their version actually would throw. 

What do you think of this Trapp? How does it work when you have a dupe made? I’ve never done that before.

• 3 years later...
On 8/12/2018 at 7:29 PM, Sarah S said:

I am using the S'mores from Bitter Creek, and I love it. More chocolate than marshmallow, but it might be a good starting point for a blend. I can smell the graham cracker in it, but the chocolate and marshmallow definitely hit you first. It's super strong, and the price is fantastic. Just throwing that out there. 😉

What kind of chocolate vibe do you get in this fragrance oil, like an authentic chocolate smell or like a tootsie roll smell? Or like cocoa powder?