What fragrance do you love right now

Sunday

Lets talk about something FUN ...What new fragrances are you using ...do ya love em ? Do ya hate em? 

This has always been one of my favorite topics !! I'm not using anything right now but I did place a big order from Just scents that should be here tomorrow...I'll give you the details when they arrive!!

• Like 2

I've been testing the new scents from CS and trying to work out a new fall/winter lineup.  The Fallen Leaves is great, and it's one of my favorite scents of the moment.  It's a beautiful fall blend that is just very well done.  I tested it in a palm candle, and it has a great throw.  Also loving the Cypress & Bayberry.   I picked up a bottle of Tabac & Leather from the WSP sale, and I'm in love with it too.  It also has a nice throw in palm.  And the Asian Sandalwood from Flaming has really been on my radar lately.  I forget about it for a while, and then I burn one and realize how much I love it.  

• Like 2

ohhh those sound like great Autumn -y fragrances...What does the Tabac and leather smell like? I remember my Dad wore and aftershave that was called Tabac...wonder if they even make it anymore?

Last year we bought Lemon Grapefruit soap from B & BW and my hands have never been cleaner. I looked but couldn’t find a dupe. Then last week I was playing around with my big bag of melts and got the bright idea to put Lemon Verbena in with Grapefruit, It was better than the soap. The other thing I’m working on is Community Candle’s Oak moss and Magnolia, if you add just a little more Oak Moss it smells just like the signature candle we got from the Ritz Carlton in New Orleans several years ago.

I walked into a certain store in the next town, that rhymes with plush, a few weeks ago for the first time.  I wanted to go for research, and to see what all the hype was about, truly not expecting much, with Excedrin at the ready.  I was pleasantly surprised that I didn't get a headache from smelling everything, and that I ended up liking most everything with few exceptions.  I haven't tried dupes yet, but will be, if not for candles, because many are light, then just for me.  I went with an it's Raining Men (supposed to be like HIWTK) product.  

1 hour ago, Lana said:

What's HIWTK??    ?Never heard of that abbreviation.

Trappeur

Hahahah I was going to ask too....Now I have to make a trip to the local store to have a sniff...I've always been a fan of their  Karma fragrance

34 minutes ago, kandlekrazy said:

Hands down TT's Tonic is still my favorite, Running 2nd would be Satsuma.   Hates are anything pumpkin and Dragon's Blood.

I agree I can't stand pumpkin or Dragons blood...never smelled any of TTs  but Satsuma is a winner...also a fan of clean fragrances , florals and woodsy...not a fan of bakery scents either. ( don't get me wrong I love them in the kitchen if I can eat them just not in wax)..That cuts my fragrance selections in half...probably a good thing

• Like 1

Right now I'm slightly obsessed with RE's Angel Wings, although now that I've smelled my sample of their Interlude, that might be my new #1. The vetiver notes just make me swoon!

If we're going to talk about Lush, I have to say that their Olive Branch is one of my favoritest scents ever. It's what I wear when I want to smell good but not like a perfume counter or a food product, lol.

@ScentedPleasurez, I got the sample of Coastal Kale and made my sister a candle with it. We both love it, I will definitely be ordering a big bottle of that one!

I have a candle in my room that was the bottom of a couple tester candles with some extra FO mixed in when I remelted it. Totally unscientific, I just threw together the wax and the fragrance, guesstimated the wick, and oh my god! It's amazing!! It was a blend of CW's Voodoo Love, a tiny bit of S'mores from BCN, and a dollop of Chocolate FO from ICS. It's the best candle ever!! 😂 Now I'm reluctant to burn it because I don't think I can ever recreate it!

• Like 1

Sorry, @Trappeur I could have been a little more specific.  NG has a HIWTK dupe called  "Honey Bunny," at WSP it's HIW "those" Kids, and at Nurture it's "Caramel and Honey." 

I think it would be fun to use as a mixer.  My next trials will probably include it somewhere.  Everything in that place was refreshing.  I came out inspired (and smelling fantastic, or at least I thought so, sniffing my arm at red lights all the way home).  

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Hopie said:

I'm really liking Egyptian Amber from Flaming, and I'm not an Amber fan. Sultry, warm and lovely! I made a pyramid candle with it and I can't stop sniffing it!

Oh yes, I have that from CS! So sexy in lotion and perfume! ❤️❤️❤️

I'm obsessed with Apples & Maple Bourbon from CS and have been for 4 years. It's my go to/feel good scent. Amaretto Nog is my second fav scent. 
I got the new ones from CS is last week and love all OOB except Cardamon and Star Anise. Fallen leaves is amazing OOB...can't wait to get it into some wax. Hot Apple Pie, too. 

10 hours ago, Paintguru said:

Just trialed Cactus and Sea Salt from ICS, which was a nice spa scent with great throw.  Bourbon Soaked Raisins was pretty awesome too, but the throw wasn't as great.  The new Apple Pie from CS is next up on the burn list.  

Cactus & Sea Salt is one of my favorites and a best seller for me.

Right now I can't get enough of Lemon Merengue and Pumpkin Pecan Waffle, both from ICS.

• Like 1

On 8/7/2018 at 7:21 AM, Paintguru said:

Just trialed Cactus and Sea Salt from ICS, which was a nice spa scent with great throw.  Bourbon Soaked Raisins was pretty awesome too, but the throw wasn't as great.  The new Apple Pie from CS is next up on the burn list.  

Well Apple Pie is a hit with my wife.  I don't find it super strong, but good enough I'd say!

• Like 1