Fire Goddess pumice scrub

Candybee

8 hours ago, Trappeur said:

Oh yeah!   I see em!  Great job!   You sure are one clever woman Candybee!   And yes, what is the scent?

Trappeur

Actually the flames were easy once I figured it out. The scent is Goddess from Fragrance Buddy. FB duped it. Remember Old Mill fragrance supply from years back? Back then Goddess was a hot FO that everyone raved about. But OM went out of business and Southern Gardens (AKA Tony's) picked up OMs FOs. Then Southern Gardens closed and Pure Fragrance Oils on the west coast was born. There was another FO supply company in there somewhere. Anyway Goddess was almost lost until FB took the challenge and duped it. So glad they did. I still love it and FB's dupe is spot on.

Its very hard to describe though. OM's description was "ancient spices". Its spicy, sultry, sensual, aromatic, kind of like something a belly dancer would wear I think. LOL IDK.. it's beautiful and exotic and spicy!!

On 7/20/2018 at 7:52 AM, Candybee said:

Actually the flames were easy once I figured it out. The scent is Goddess from Fragrance Buddy. FB duped it. Remember Old Mill fragrance supply from years back? Back then Goddess was a hot FO that everyone raved about. But OM went out of business and Southern Gardens (AKA Tony's) picked up OMs FOs. Then Southern Gardens closed and Pure Fragrance Oils on the west coast was born. There was another FO supply company in there somewhere. Anyway Goddess was almost lost until FB took the challenge and duped it. So glad they did. I still love it and FB's dupe is spot on.

Its very hard to describe though. OM's description was "ancient spices". Its spicy, sultry, sensual, aromatic, kind of like something a belly dancer would wear I think. LOL IDK.. it's beautiful and exotic and spicy!!

Seriously it's available again?! Whooopi!

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Scented said:

Seriously it's available again?! Whooopi!

If you loved Goddess FB did an outstanding job duping it. To me it smells just like the original. I'm not sure if it soaps the same. This version discolors but other than that is easy to soap with and it really sticks. I used VS to  keep it from discoloring so I could use it with colors to make the 'flames'.

Here's a link to FB's Goddess http://www.fragrancebuddy.com/Goddess-MW-Type_Fragrance-1.aspx

I forgot Moonworks had it for a while too.

Edited by Candybee