Rustic Escentuals faves? Scent Event next week

Darbla

Oh man, I love so many of their scents. Baked Apple HI type, Spiced Pumpkin Latte, Coffee House, Badedas (although I haven't been able to sell a lot of it - I need a good name for it), Golden Sands (I LOVE the scent, but the fo turned black-ish purple on me after about 6 months, very weird). Oak Barrel Cider is nice. Also Sparkling Pomegranate Prosecco. 

I could probably go on and on! 

• Like 1

I love several of their oils. Some of my favorites are:

Toasted Marshmallow

,Pumpkin Pie Spice

Caramel Pretzel Bar

Pumpkin Bread

Baked Apple HI

Barbershop 1920's

Birthday Cake

Glazed Donut

Grandma's cupboard

Key Lime

Red Lipstick

Strawberry Musk

Rustic Lodge

Santa's Whiskers

Southern Pecan pie

Spiced Pumpkin Latte

Sweet Potato Spice

Tis The Season

Vanilla Butter Fudge

Vanilla Lace

Warm Vanilla Nutmeg

Welcome Home

Are they having a sale soon @Darbla

• Like 3

@Belinda yes mam!  RE's Scent Event starts July 26th!  Soooo EXCITED!  I have 12-15 I have to restock and then at least 60 others I would like to try.  Can't beat $1each.  I've been waiting for their sale all year!  Woo-Hoo!!!! Will definitely be adding your warm vanilla nutmeg suggestion.  Any others?  

Here re are some of my favs from RE:

Barbershop 1920's

Strawberry

Interlude 

Cuban Tobacco

Blackberry Scone

Amish Quilt

Coconut Cream Pie

Baked Apple HI

Vanilla Lace 

Toasted Marshmallow

Lemon Curd

Bora Bora

Christmas Cheer 

Bamboo Sugarcane 

Those are some of the ones off the top of my head.  Last year I bought 80 of them and that's how I found about 30 that I absolutely fell in love with.  Anyone else have any favs?  😇

• Like 3

15 hours ago, Darbla said:

I'm going to order that Love's Baby Soft someone put me onto a few weeks ago, but what else is good from there?

I am not seeing Love's Baby Soft anywhere - is it possibly Baby Fresh? Thanks

I like their:

Lemon Verbena

Barbershop 1920's

Pumpkin Spice? sorry forgot the exact name but its the pumpkin pie spice type FO

Children's Room (yes it does smell like Love's Baby Soft)

Sorry I don't use a lot of their oils anymore because of their high shipping I have since switched out many of my FOs. But I would not hesitate to try any as I have found many to be top notch.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Darbla said:

Their name is "Children's Room" and it's supposed to be like Love's Baby Soft.

@Darbla RE Children's Room is absolutely amazing!  It truly smells sooo nice!  My grandmother used to wear "Luvs Baby Soft" as that was her Scottie perfume and let me tell you... the children's room does smell EXACTLY like Luvs Baby Soft.... And in my parasoy wax it is a phenomenal performer!  HTH!  

• Like 2

ya know, anything I order from RE is ok and right on.,,,,,yeah, I may have to pay some higher shipping cost but that is the cost of doing business.............they have never disappointed me in the quality of the oils.

• Like 3

21 hours ago, Belinda said:

I love several of their oils. Some of my favorites are:

Toasted Marshmallow

,Pumpkin Pie Spice

Caramel Pretzel Bar

Pumpkin Bread

Baked Apple HI

Barbershop 1920's

Birthday Cake

Glazed Donut

Grandma's cupboard

Key Lime

Red Lipstick

Strawberry Musk

Rustic Lodge

Santa's Whiskers

Southern Pecan pie

Spiced Pumpkin Latte

Sweet Potato Spice

Tis The Season

Vanilla Butter Fudge

Vanilla Lace

Warm Vanilla Nutmeg

Welcome Home

Are they having a sale soon @Darbla

@Marleigha these are some of my favorites from RE.

• Like 1

@Belinda  I'm sorry 😬  I was asking if there were any others from RE that you liked.  I certainly am eyeballing their Southern Pecan Pie and their Pumpkin Bread!  They both look yummy!  I've also been eyeing Pumpkin Creme Brûlée.  That

one looks lovely! 

1 hour ago, Marleigha said:

@Belinda  I'm sorry 😬  I was asking if there were any others from RE that you liked.  I certainly am eyeballing their Southern Pecan Pie and their Pumpkin Bread!  They both look yummy!  I've also been eyeing Pumpkin Creme Brûlée.  That

one looks lovely! 

Oh, sorry! I thought you didn't see my list LOL!

I do like their pumpkin creme brûlée too. I actually have that one too but didn't list it. I don't use it very often because here in Texas it's not a good seller for me. People here love their leather! YUK! LOL!

I don't think you'd be disappointed in that one or southern pecan pie. They're both good!

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Belinda said:

I do like their pumpkin creme brûlée too. I actually have that one too but didn't list it. I don't use it very often because here in Texas it's not a good seller for me. People here love their leather! YUK! LOL!

I don't think you'd be disappointed in that one or southern pecan pie. They're both good!

I love going into stores that sell a bunch of leather wallets and other things.  The smell is just so good,  but my brother bought a candle online that was leather scented not sure who made it but man was the scent overpowering.  It was a stronger smell than the stores i have been in that sell a ton of leather goods.  That candle turned me off the idea of a leather scented candle pretty fast.

Here's some of my favorites 

Lemon 🍋 Curd 

Lemon 🍋 Verbena 

Pumpkin Bread 

Lemon 🍋 Sugar Bunt Cake 

Caramel Sensations ???

Red Currant 

Salty Sea Air

Main Street Christmas 

Toasted Marshmallow 

Birthday Cake 🎂 KY 

Plumberry Spice 

Grandmas Cupboard 

Pretzel bar 

Apples 🍎 and Oats 

Banana Walnut Cake

Apple Jack n Peel 

Wine 🍷 By Candlelight 

Earl Gray & Apple 

Fresh Peach 

Sweet Tarts 

Midnight Pomegranate  

• Like 3

On 7/19/2018 at 10:09 PM, Marleigha said:

one looks lovely! 

Pumpkin 🎃 bread is really good and it's strong. I have melts from last winter that still smell great !

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Belinda said:

Okey dokey smokey!  I started making a list and Pumpkin Creme brulee and Southern Pecan Pie are certainly on the list!  Only issue is I will definitely have to narrow this list down as I have 130 on the list.... 😬  I can assure you that those

2 along with Pumpkin Bread will not be deleted!  😂  I need some new pumpkin ones.  And this far I don't have anything but cramelized pralines from CS as for Pecan or pralines so gonna try the SP pie.  

• Like 2