FedX Video

Trappeur

The Fed x drivers and UPS are pretty good from what I have seen.  The only problem that I have a problem is they are always bombing down my driveway which is long and the dirt road in front of the house.  One of the FedX drivers is a woman and we are on first name basis.  And she picks up stray animals and rides around with them in her truck....ha ha ha...and brings them back to her house and tries to find the owners.  Couple weeks ago she pulled into my driveway with a huge German Shepherd sitting on the front seat she had found on the highway.  She told me she wound up keeping him...lol...Couple years ago I truly believe one of the drivers ran over my cat Trappeur...it was horrifying.  I passed the UPS truck right b/4 I got to my driveway and found Trappeur laying on the side of the road, just killed and still warm...I couldn't prove it, but I'm pretty sure it was him.  One time I did report the UPS driver and they did nothing...absolutely nothing.  And they all drive like this.   One day I was walking on the dirt road to my house and the UPS driver I heard coming down the road bombing along and when I heard him, I stopped, turned toward his truck as he was nearing me, still not slowing down 1 bit and I yelled out at the top of my lungs "slow down!"....he zipped right past me giving me the finger as he passed me.  That's when I called the head office and they did nothing.  They used to bring all packages right to my house as they are supposed to but got so used to seeing me at my shack with my horses and stopped one day to tell me they have a heavy package in the truck (50pounds wax) and asked if he could leave it with me at the shack and I said no problem.  They hate coming down my driveway as it is really rough so now it's easier for them to just drop off on the side of the road at the little shack sitting at edge of road and that is where all my packages go to now.

Trappeur

From watching these videos it really stuns me that they load their trucks literally throwing the packages in the truck right in front of the  facilities.  Now how do they get away with this?

Trappeur

Edited by Trappeur

To all you standing up for USPS, just order some labels from online labels shipped to an apartment-sized mailbox. You'll change your mind. The package gets shipped with the full sheet labels, and a clear marking 'Do not Bend'.

Apparently, that's considered a joke, because I've never had a problem with them getting this 9x12 package into a 5x5 mailbox.

1 hour ago, Chronic_Sniffer said:

To all you standing up for USPS, just order some labels from online labels shipped to an apartment-sized mailbox. You'll change your mind. The package gets shipped with the full sheet labels, and a clear marking 'Do not Bend'.

Apparently, that's considered a joke, because I've never had a problem with them getting this 9x12 package into a 5x5 mailbox.

It's amazing what they can cram into a standard size mailbox....One time I got some oils and that package was stuffed in there so friggin tight that I couldn't pull out for over 5 minutes.  I got frustrated and gave it one big yank.....and the mailbox came out of the ground along with the package....

Trappeur

The main issue i have wit packages being delivered to my house is the fact that my  front door sits up a bit high so we have a step before the front door.  Well they like to stick the packages on the step so it is literally impossible for use to open the screen door without knocking the packages off that step.  There is plenty of room all around the door but they insist on putting it right in front of the screen door on the step.

17 hours ago, Trappeur said:

It's amazing what they can cram into a standard size mailbox....One time I got some oils and that package was stuffed in there so friggin tight that I couldn't pull out for over 5 minutes.  I got frustrated and gave it one big yank.....and the mailbox came out of the ground along with the package....

Trappeur

Sounds like me last Christmas trying to get 2 fire tablets out of the mailbox! I worked on it for 5 min. A guy working at a business across the street saw me stuggling and came over to help!