Best birthday present ever!

This is looking AWESOME! Windows, too! Yesssss! Sure is going quickly, huh? How many square feet is it? Is it going to have separate electrical outlets, or are you going to run it through the house electric?

Just now, Hopie said:

This is looking AWESOME! Windows, too! Yesssss! Sure is going quickly, huh? How many square feet is it? Is it going to have separate electrical outlets, or are you going to run it through the house electric?

Thank you!  It goes quickly until they run the electrical and HVAC but that won't take crazy long.  It's almost 300 sf-lots of room for candle crafting!  It'll have its own outlets and lots of them!  French doors and windows for lots of light!  

I don't know how I missed this but WOW!  Awesome gift and you will be so happy you moved out of your kitchen.  The day I was able to do that was probably my most Zen day ever!  I love having my own work space but it's nowhere near your new space.  Post pics when you set up as well.

• Like 1

FANTASTIC gift!  My step-dad was a handyman, and he put a workshop in for me in my basement as a birthday gift.  I agree - best. gift. EVER!  So nice to get the gear in a dedicated spot, away from the hustle and bustle of normal living upstairs.  :D

Can't wait to see your finished pics!  Exciting!

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, lightmyfire said:

You know it!  My garage is full of treasures just waiting to go in their new home!! 

OOOHHH that was a given LMF!!  Hahaha I have stuffed saved for the eventual studio/workshop....but I don't think I will see one in the near future so I just keep hoarding  ...

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you!! I am so blessed and thrilled AND clearly spoiled!  I just got a 36 candle order from my customer so now I need to get busy.  I wish I could retire from my sales job right now but alas I must wait until January when we pay off our mortgage.  All in due time...

Holy smokes!!!!!!That's some candle workroom/studio!    I am so jealous!   You even have your blinds ordered and installed! lol....You don't mess around.

Good for you!!   I'm very happy for you.   Boy would that give me incentive to want to get in there and get started on production.   And you just got a great size order!   CONGRATULATIONS!:thumbsup2:

Trappeur

• Like 1