Greetings from the beach

Hi everyone, 33 year old father here. Been making candles, bath fizzies and ointments for some local customers as a side job for about 3 years. Me and my father run an automotive repair shop.(mom and pops type been in the family for generations). My wife is a tattoo artist who has taken over making the ointments. She uses them for her clients and mainly sells them at her shop.

Thinking about expanding to "international selling". Yeah that sounds good, but I really mean etsy and several other internet marketplaces. 

I'm here to learn. And to share some knowledge I have learned.

Thanks for reading l, I'll catch you all on the forums.

• 4 weeks later...

Welcome Marseyus..I am surprised by an automotive repair man being into candle making but ya just never know who gets bitten by the ''candle bug''.  It is a wonderful hobby that can be profitable...personally, I do not sell but enjoy making candles and B&B products as a hobby and for gifting to friends and family.

Tell us more about the ornaments and if possible post some pics.........OMG we love pics.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/9/2018 at 12:32 PM, Marseyus said:

Hi everyone, 33 year old father here. Been making candles, bath fizzies and ointments for some local customers as a side job for about 3 years. Me and my father run an automotive repair shop.(mom and pops type been in the family for generations). My wife is a tattoo artist who has taken over making the ointments. She uses them for her clients and mainly sells them at her shop.

Thinking about expanding to "international selling". Yeah that sounds good, but I really mean etsy and several other internet marketplaces. 

I'm here to learn. And to share some knowledge I have learned.

Thanks for reading l, I'll catch you all on the forums.

Hello and welcome. I just recently joined too and I also live at the beach in Pompano Beach, FL. :) Which beach do you call home? Sounds like you and your wife have fun things going on in the scented world.

• 5 weeks later...