R.palmer

Best wick and container for IGI 6006

21 hours ago, Pip said:

Thank you for your advice helped so much! I lowered my FO , i forgot who mentioned the wooden wick co . I tried a few of those because they sent me the wrong ones at first. I was very scared to work with a wood wick , I’m not finding trouble with it . With the right cure time and lowering my FO. I have never joined the conversation i have always came here for advice, thank you all ! Still have a lot to Learn 😩after two years never ending learning i love it though 

I'm also two years into my candle making journey. Everything I know I learned on this board. The best advice I could give you is ask questions. Using the search function for topics is a great place to start, but when you are uncertain just ask.

• Like 1

You are far ahead of me ! I’m still testing i got some wood wicks i really like them , still need to test some more. I re melted a candle i put to much FO in so it’s a chimney light, when i blow it out barely any smoke. So I’m going to keep testing these i have 3 different ones ,the original booster wick gets pretty hot after about a hour kinda scared the glass would crack. Smells amazing . I will save that one for a different jar . 

9 minutes ago, Pip said:

You are far ahead of me ! I’m still testing i got some wood wicks i really like them , still need to test some more. I re melted a candle i put to much FO in so it’s a chimney light, when i blow it out barely any smoke. So I’m going to keep testing these i have 3 different ones ,the original booster wick gets pretty hot after about a hour kinda scared the glass would crack. Smells amazing . I will save that one for a different jar . 

Testing never ends

• Like 1