A Few New Pours

Hopie

Here are my two recent pours. Round pillar is scented in fresh bamboo. That scent almost sent me running for these here hills, it was SO strong! I was going for a "fresh" look. Second one I scented in buttercream. 

IMG_20180706_174922.jpg

IMG_20180708_161552.jpg

• Like 2

OH, how beautiful!  That blue one is like Blue Ice....i'm not a blue person, but this is just beautiful!   And it's done in buttercream?   I have never smelled a buttercream..

Trappeur

• Thanks 1

Aw, thanks, Trappeur! It seems that a lot of people really liked my "ocean" pillar in blue, so I thought I'd do a pyramid in blue. The buttercream is a light vanilla scent, like buttercream frosting.

Ya know, you just need to send me one of those pyramid candles for proper testing...............have total faith in you but to be on the safe side,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I should test burn your creations .....:-).....hint, hint,....

• Haha 1

Well, HI, PAM! How goes it? Do you think your friend in Mayer may want about 10 lbs of soy wax to play with? If she's near that Family Dollar on the 69, I can meet her and give it to her. I'm FED UP with it! 

23 minutes ago, Hopie said:

Well, HI, PAM! How goes it? Do you think your friend in Mayer may want about 10 lbs of soy wax to play with? If she's near that Family Dollar on the 69, I can meet her and give it to her. I'm FED UP with it! 

I'll give her a call and see if she is interested.

58 minutes ago, Hopie said:

Okie doke! Since you mentioned she's playing with wax, I thought I'd offer it instead of tossing it. Hate to just waste money when someone may want it.

Absolutely....she will so learn from playing with different waxes...since she really doesn't have any knowledge of the properties of various waxes,  anything will be a learning experience and a ''God" send...kwim?

• Like 1