Aroma Bead Ornies not working out

cswilson

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/10/2019 at 9:39 PM, LWalk said:

We have been making aroma bead car freshies for the past 9 months.  We have always used the premium aroma beads from Plastic Pellets for Fun.  Recently, multiple customers have had issues with their freshie melting in their car.  We have spoken with Paul from PP4F and he thought we may have received the basic aroma beads by mistake. We were able to trace back to a shipment from April with the faulty beads.  Unfortunately, today, we discovered that a recent freshie which was made from a June batch of aroma beads has melted.  We are panicking at this point and worried that all of our product made with PP4F beads needs to be thrown out.  We have thousands of dollars invested and tons of already soaked and ready to bake beads that we are afraid to use.  Can anyone help us with suggestions or had similar issues.  We are in Oklahoma with outside Temps near 100 degrees.  Any advice or assistance would be greatly appreciated!  

How are things going with your aroma bead ornaments?  Any update on PP4F beads or did you give up on that company?

GoldieMN

• 5 months later...
On 7/9/2019 at 3:12 PM, NGT08 said:

Skk5233...thank you for your response.  I agree with you, it has to be the beads!  I was hoping it wasn't the FO's!!  I use multiple from several companies (LS, FC, TCS) and even ABO and BISI.  I hope those are okay if the beads aren't.  I masculine scents like Cowboy Britches, Snake Eyes, Leather & Acqua Di Gio to pina colada, fresh linen, lavendar, caribbean escape.  It doesn't matter what scent it was...it was gone unless you were nose to freshie!  Ridiculous!

On 7/9/2019 at 3:12 PM, NGT08 said:

Skk5233...thank you for your response.  I agree with you, it has to be the beads!  I was hoping it wasn't the FO's!!  I use multiple from several companies (LS, FC, TCS) and even ABO and BISI.  I hope those are okay if the beads aren't.  I masculine scents like Cowboy Britches, Snake Eyes, Leather & Acqua Di Gio to pina colada, fresh linen, lavendar, caribbean escape.  It doesn't matter what scent it was...it was gone unless you were nose to freshie!  Ridiculous!

I was wondering where you get your cowboy britches from? I cannot find it anywhere! 

Thank you 

• 2 months later...

Hi everyone. I am new to making car freshies. I have purchased beads from aroma beads and lone star candle. I have not had the problems really. I am also still experimenting on cook time and temperature. I have a couple of questions.....first who is your favorite and best beads supplier? Second, Amy recommendations on cook time and temp?

thanks for your insight!

Kim