Aroma Bead Ornies not working out

cswilson

20 hours ago, Belinda said:

I would imagine that she doesn't want to admit the beads aren't any good because they've probably got to get rid of what they've bought from their supplier. They may even have a contract or something with them also. I'm not sure how that type of business works. If she starts losing enough business then she'll switch to something else but I doubt she'll ever admit they were bad beads. 

I don't know how you would bypass the middle man but if you find out please share! LOL!

That's true, it will cost her in the long run if she admits it's her beads and not something we're doing. Yes, if I ever figure it out then I will let everyone else know!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, katmeltswax said:

I will let you know the results with the beads .I purchased these today .The price is 5lbs for 18.95 & 10lbs for $32.95 .I went ahead & grabbed the 10 lbs bag .I think with the free shipping,this is a great deal .

I hope to receive the beads later this week. The actual website is Plasticpellets4fun.

I will be in touch 😀

Yes that's a really good deal with free shipping. I'll go check out their website now. Thanks

• Like 1

On 7/15/2018 at 2:58 PM, cswilson said:

I go to Church in New Caney too. What Church do you attend?

I go to the church of Christ. I take the NC exit from Cleveland and turn right. The building is about a mile and a half on the right. Where do you go?

• 2 weeks later...

I go to Bethel Baptist off of loop 494 and Roberts Rd. It's right over the rail road tracks on 494 sort of sideways to Food Fair. 

I keep having to change my password on here to get on and view messages, so if I don't answer right away it's because I'm too busy to reset my password! For some reason this site won't remember my password, it's frustrating!

• Like 1

On 7/25/2018 at 10:45 AM, cswilson said:

I go to Bethel Baptist off of loop 494 and Roberts Rd. It's right over the rail road tracks on 494 sort of sideways to Food Fair. 

I keep having to change my password on here to get on and view messages, so if I don't answer right away it's because I'm too busy to reset my password! For some reason this site won't remember my password, it's frustrating!

It's a small world for sure! 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/9/2018 at 1:27 PM, cswilson said:

Yes I am! I actually live in Porter and I have friends in Cleveland, small world!

It is a small world .I know exactly where Porter is located ,I once lived in Conroe .That town has grown tremendously since I lived there moons ago lol. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, cswilson said:

Yes our area has grown so much in the last couple of years! When we moved here 32 years ago it was our ideal of country living, but not anymore!  It continues to grow by leaps and bounds and country living is gone!!

Do you live in Conroe?

8 hours ago, cswilson said:

Yes our area has grown so much in the last couple of years! When we moved here 32 years ago it was our ideal of country living, but not anymore!  It continues to grow by leaps and bounds and country living is gone!!

I can imagine how it has grown by now .

I remember Porter being a country town back years ago ,lol many years ago,in the 70's.

I also recall when Cypress was a country town ,not anymore it has turned into the big city ,same as being in the middle 

of Houston .I lived in Cypress many years &my dad lived there his last 30 years of his life . It is all city now , horrible traffic .I do not miss Houston at all .

I live down south near the Gulf waters now , pretty comfy here ,without all the big city issues ,traffic ,noise etc.kwim.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, katmeltswax said:

I can imagine how it has grown by now .

I remember Porter being a country town back years ago ,lol many years ago,in the 70's.

I also recall when Cypress was a country town ,not anymore it has turned into the big city ,same as being in the middle 

of Houston .I lived in Cypress many years &my dad lived there his last 30 years of his life . It is all city now , horrible traffic .I do not miss Houston at all .

I live down south near the Gulf waters now , pretty comfy here ,without all the big city issues ,traffic ,noise etc.kwim.

You should see Porter now! The new 99 over pass has gone through and shopping centers, RV parks and a waterpark and I don't know what all is there. It's like Houston has become the Blob and just taking over everything. When husband and I married and moved to Cleveland (that's where he was from and I was from Houston), Humble was nothing. Then it grew and so did Conroe. Porter and New Caney were still sort of out in the country, but not anymore. New Caney has really grown along with Porter with the new theme park and all that stuff going in. We still live in Cleveland and have 10 acres and I used to feel like we were in the country but even those walls are closing in it seems. 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Belinda said:

You should see Porter now! The new 99 over pass has gone through and shopping centers, RV parks and a waterpark and I don't know what all is there. It's like Houston has become the Blob and just taking over everything. When husband and I married and moved to Cleveland (that's where he was from and I was from Houston), Humble was nothing. Then it grew and so did Conroe. Porter and New Caney were still sort of out in the country, but not anymore. New Caney has really grown along with Porter with the new theme park and all that stuff going in. We still live in Cleveland and have 10 acres and I used to feel like we were in the country but even those walls are closing in it seems. 

I can remember going thru Clevand back when I was growing up ,we traveled to Tenaha & Center to visit my grandma . I think back & cannot believe how Houston has just swallowed up all the smaller towns . I do not see much country living around the area anymore .

It's really a huge mess .I have no desire to ever go back kwim.

I did enjoy Onalaska & Livingston when we had our lake house for a couple  years ,we practically lived there most of the time. We did finally return home to Ganado ,as we still had our home here . 

Belinda at least you have 10 acres to enjoy the quite when you want .

I hardly recongnized Conroe area the last time I went thru the town , certainly has turned into a mini Houston that's for sure .

I love South Tx overall ,no traffic to deal with is a huge bonus . I only have one complaint & that is Hurricane season .It is looking great for now & no chance of one coming so far this year .I hope the water stays cooler to avoid getting another Harvey ,can do without those monsters lol. 

• Like 1

On 8/14/2018 at 10:30 AM, katmeltswax said:

I can remember going thru Clevand back when I was growing up ,we traveled to Tenaha & Center to visit my grandma . I think back & cannot believe how Houston has just swallowed up all the smaller towns . I do not see much country living around the area anymore .

It's really a huge mess .I have no desire to ever go back kwim.

I did enjoy Onalaska & Livingston when we had our lake house for a couple  years ,we practically lived there most of the time. We did finally return home to Ganado ,as we still had our home here . 

Belinda at least you have 10 acres to enjoy the quite when you want .

I hardly recongnized Conroe area the last time I went thru the town , certainly has turned into a mini Houston that's for sure .

I love South Tx overall ,no traffic to deal with is a huge bonus . I only have one complaint & that is Hurricane season .It is looking great for now & no chance of one coming so far this year .I hope the water stays cooler to avoid getting another Harvey ,can do without those monsters lol. 

You had family in Tenaha? My grandparents and dad were from Bald Prairie, up around Centerville I think. I think that's a couple of hours from Tenaha though.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Belinda said:

You had family in Tenaha? My grandparents and dad were from Bald Prairie, up around Centerville I think. I think that's a couple of hours from Tenaha though.

I did Belinda ,my  Mom was raised in Teneha,she had 7 brothers& sisters .I recall many visits to my grandma's back growing up.These were some of my best times ever .

I also had aunt's & uncle's ,cousins everywhere in the area .My dad owned a lake house in Timpson ,we spent most all our summers there .I also remember going to Center often .

I am not familiar with Bald prairie or Centerville ,just Center .I will look these up on the map . I am planning a trip  soon to Logansport & Shrevport  to visit some cousins .

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, katmeltswax said:

Have you all had a chance to try Plastics4fun pellets? If so I was wandering if you like the results your getting? I just placed my 3rd order . I really like the beads & lightening fast shipping . My freshners are going strong & no issues at all .

Not yet, still using the ones from NG. I'm not real thrilled with these either.

Just now, cswilson said:

Not yet, still using the ones from NG. I'm not real thrilled with these either.

I really think you will like the Plastics4fun beads , working out really well for me .Scent going strong about 3 weeks now . All my testers are giving great feedback as well .

1 minute ago, katmeltswax said:

I really think you will like the Plastics4fun beads , working out really well for me .Scent going strong about 3 weeks now . All my testers are giving great feedback as well .

I'm anxious to try those but I have so many beads right now that I need to try and use what I have to re-coup some of my money. The ones from Cajun candles didn't work out either. They said to use a little bit of oil at a time and let it dry and then use a little more and so on. I guess their idea of a "little" and mine are two different things because after I poured my ideal of what a little was then the beads just sat in the oil for over two weeks and never dried, and that was just the first little bit I put in! So for right now I'm not using those because I'm trying to get orders out to people who have been waiting for quite a while.

I have one hanging in my familys van as we speak.  Been hanging there a little over a week now still has good scent in it.  I am also using the plasticpellets4fun beads.  I did the impatient mans freshener,  I soaked the beads and after 24 hours i baked them.  We will see how it compares to one i set the beads sit for a few days after soaking up the oil when i go to make a new one after this one looses it fragrance.

• Like 1

On 8/21/2018 at 7:30 PM, Skk5233 said:

I have Several batches soaking from PlasticPellets4Fun right now using an ounce of liquid per cup of beads! Man they will soak up a ton of liquid! Has anyone else baked them yet? 

I love these beads! I have baked with great results . It's been close to a month now & the freshners are still going strong. I love the way the beads soak up the oils so quickly ,I have definitely found my new supplier for beads .Are you getting good results ? I am very satisfied with this co. 😀

• Like 1