Does Vanilla Bean from WSP smell like vanilla to you?

GailC

13 minutes ago, Moonstar said:

The VBN that @Trappeur is totally different than Vanilla Bean. I think that's which Vanilla your talking about? 

Yes, that is correct.  

Moonstar, you would be proud of me to know that the oils you sent me and the ones from Kat I'm getting them all into wax right now and yesterday and they are the ones from WSP.  You know I know I've complained about the high prices of wSP but yesterday when I was on their site I noticed they have oils catagorized by prices and the lower range of pricing has some really beautiful prices and great oils different than what I order from other companies.  And with I think when you spend 40.00 you get free shipping so ordering oils that are the normal range from 15.00 to 20.00 which is the normal prices for candles of what I pay, it really is a great company to get oils from.   I have a list in my shopping cart now that I'm going to order next week.  Moonstar that Vanilla Birch sounds just beautiful.  Now granted there are only 5 reviews but my oh my, what fantastic reviews on that oil.  I think they are going to be a nice supplier for me as a new company.   Thankyou and thanks Kat for telling me all suggestions you have made to me and the oils you sent! 

Here is what I have in my shopping cart so far...I'm going to start off with pretty much 8oz just to get a bigger selection.  I did get a couple 4ouncers.

Pineapple Cilantro

Fudge Brownie

Maple Pecan Streusel

Orange Cranberry (I used Just S, but maybe this is a better one?)

Peony (Didn't you say this was a good one, Moonstar)

Pink Berry Mimosa (I have a store who sells wine scents and this might be another good one for her)

Vanilla Birch  (Because of recommendations)

I'm going to do a limit of $100.00 to spend so I think I'm close)

Trappeur

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Trappeur said:

Kat I went to look for the discounted oils but can't find them??

Trappeur

Trapp, The oils were mixed in with the milky way molds & randomly placed . I agree with Marleigha ,click on sales , should come up. I am getting Graham cracker Latte ,along with a couple more.😀

The Shipping required now is $25 ,instead of $40, to qualify for Free ship . WSP changed the 40 a while back ,so another good deal from them here . Hope you find a few you like . 

You can also try the lowest price under Fragrance oils to locate the Discontinued lower price ones . 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, katmeltswax said:

Trapp, The oils were mixed in with the milky way molds & randomly placed . I agree with Marleigha ,click on sales , should come up. I am getting Graham cracker Latte ,along with a couple more.😀

The Shipping required now is $25 ,instead of $40, to qualify for Free ship . WSP changed the 40 a while back ,so another good deal from them here . Hope you find a few you like . 

You can also try the lowest price under Fragrance oils to locate the Discontinued lower price ones . 

Oh wow,,,, it's 25.00?  hmmmm

I've been looking for a good graham cracker crust for eons......I'll go and put that in my shopping cart now.  Thanks!

Trappeur

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Trappeur said:

I've been looking for a good graham cracker crust for eons......I'll go and put that in my shopping cart now.  Thanks!

Trappeur

Lol really thinking about 2 pounds of the Graham ,due to this one is being discontinued.It is $18.70 per pound ,just a tad bit over a dollar an oz is not bad at all . 

I am going to try & decide on the rest , thinking these will go fast . Lol I bet this oil will turn out AMAZING ,since it's going to be gone .This is the down side of purchasing discontinued oils lol. We can always just save it for our own personal use right 😀

1 hour ago, Trappeur said:

Trappeur

I am planning to add some Marshmallow & Campfire to this one if need be . I think it is a blending scent . So many possibilities .

You could come up with a really good S'mores with this one as well . Let's hope this one works out . Between this sale & my Candlewic order ,I am going to go broke ....Darn these sales . Lol I wish I had Gail's will power lol...Always a darn sale to get me into trouble with Fragrance oils .

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, katmeltswax said:

I am planning to add some Marshmallow & Campfire to this one if need be . I think it is a blending scent . So many possibilities .

You could come up with a really good S'mores with this one as well . Let's hope this one works out . Between this sale & my Candlewic order ,I am going to go broke ....Darn these sales . Lol I wish I had Gail's will power lol...Always a darn sale to get me into trouble with Fragrance oils .

Well goodness.. That was quick!  They aren't even able to be seen anymore.  😬  Even when I searched graham cracker latte it only comes up as a bulk buy only oil.  Were you able to get some Kat?  

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Marleigha said:

Well goodness.. That was quick!  They aren't even able to be seen anymore.  😬  Even when I searched graham cracker latte it only comes up as a bulk buy only oil.  Were you able to get some Kat?  

I got 2 lbs-no more...no more...no more 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, lightmyfire said:

@lightmyfire Lol well I am glad you were able to snatch some up before it disappeared.  You would think it would still be there just not with the 25% off.  I can't imagine that every single FO listed sold out, do you know what I mean?  Oh well... I'm glad you got yourself some and I hope it rurns out to be a great oil for you.  If sure love to know what you think of it.  👍🏼😇

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, lightmyfire said:

36 minutes ago, Marleigha said:

What in the hek happened is beyond me .That was the fastest sale depletion I have ever experienced .

No I  was so upset ,I did not get the oils I wanted .I had the ones I wanted in my cart ,went back & all gone . I do not believe the oils sold in less than 24 hours .Gosh I am so disappointed .I really wanted the graham cracker latte & a few more .

I hope Trapp was able to grab the ones she wanted . Lol I guess I can look at the bright side of this ,saved some money right . Unbelievable the oils just disappeared so quickly .

Sorry we both missed out . I am bad about taking my time to decide on the ones I want .Lol I do this all the time ,slow on making my final purchase . 

2 hours ago, katmeltswax said:

What in the hek happened is beyond me .That was the fastest sale depletion I have ever experienced .

No I  was so upset ,I did not get the oils I wanted .I had the ones I wanted in my cart ,went back & all gone . I do not believe the oils sold in less than 24 hours .Gosh I am so disappointed .I really wanted the graham cracker latte & a few more .

I hope Trapp was able to grab the ones she wanted . Lol I guess I can look at the bright side of this ,saved some money right . Unbelievable the oils just disappeared so quickly .

Sorry we both missed out . I am bad about taking my time to decide on the ones I want .Lol I do this all the time ,slow on making my final purchase . 

Ugh, I know!  I couldn't believe that everything LITERALLY everything from the daily deals/sales area disappeared.  😚Yes it's almost impossible that they ALL would have sold so quick!  Even the molds are all gone!? So strange!  You actually had me wanting to try the graham cracker latte. But I'm like you.... when shopping online for FO's it takes me FOREVER to make up my mind.  😬  @lightmyfire was quick with her selection and was able to grab some fast.  👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼  I look forward to hearing what she thinks.  It sounds so good!!! 

Well... like you said, look at the bright side of things.... Now we have money for other goodies!  😂  I just placed an order with them on the 26th  when they had the 25% off sale and the finally arrived yesterday.  Shocking that it took so long with me living within 40 minutes of them, do you know what I mean?  I usually just go there and sniff and grab but with the sale and shipping being free I had a small list of ones I really wanted so I just added them.  😇  Anyways.... do you have any favs from them?  

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Marleigha said:

@lightmyfire Lol well I am glad you were able to snatch some up before it disappeared.  You would think it would still be there just not with the 25% off.  I can't imagine that every single FO listed sold out, do you know what I mean?  Oh well... I'm glad you got yourself some and I hope it rurns out to be a great oil for you.  If sure love to know what you think of it.  👍🏼😇

I'm so sorry that you and Kat weren't able to get the Graham Cracker Latte--ugh, I'm feeling guilty.  Please PM me and I'd be more than happy to have WSP send each of you a lb of my order.  Seriously.  :icon_awww:

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Marleigha said:

Ugh, I know!  I couldn't believe that everything LITERALLY everything from the daily deals/sales area disappeared.  😚Yes it's almost impossible that they ALL would have sold so quick!  Even the molds are all gone!? So strange!  You actually had me wanting to try the graham cracker latte. But I'm like you.... when shopping online for FO's it takes me FOREVER to make up my mind.  😬  @lightmyfire was quick with her selection and was able to grab some fast.  👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼  I look forward to hearing what she thinks.  It sounds so good!!! 

Well... like you said, look at the bright side of things.... Now we have money for other goodies!  😂  I just placed an order with them on the 26th  when they had the 25% off sale and the finally arrived yesterday.  Shocking that it took so long with me living within 40 minutes of them, do you know what I mean?  I usually just go there and sniff and grab but with the sale and shipping being free I had a small list of ones I really wanted so I just added them.  😇  Anyways.... do you have any favs from them?  

I am still waiting for my order ,since the Memorial Day sale .It has been going on near 3 weeks now .Gosh they must have been drowning in orders .I usually never have to wait this darn long .

I definitely do have some favorites .

Jelly Donut 

Maple pecan Strudel

Gingham Apple 

Pink Chiffon

Marishino cherry 

Vanilla bean Noel

Beautiful Day

Along with more I can't remember off the top of my head atm.... I will go see the others I have in stock & certainly let you know.

lol I will also let you know the ones that definitely are not my favorites . I know when I get a WSP oil that blends well with my wax , it has great performance. I also have had some that simply just will not bind to my wax as well . I usually end up making bath bombs with these certain scents . 

I was sure hoping to grab a couple pounds of Graham cracker Latte myself .It is so unbelievably strange to me that the sale just up & disappeared .I have never experienced this issue with WSP in the past .Kinda makes me wander what is the hek is going on ?????

I guess I will try to be faster in the future when placing a order during sales .I learned my lesson lol. I am so slow when making decisions .I will fill up a cart ,take oils out ,put oils back & just constantly going back & fourth until I make my final decision,silly right 😀

Be in touch on more fav from WSP & some that I do not care for oob .

3 minutes ago, katmeltswax said:

I am still waiting for my order ,since the Memorial Day sale .It has been going on near 3 weeks now .Gosh they must have been drowning in orders .I usually never have to wait this darn long .

I definitely do have some favorites .

Jelly Donut 

Maple pecan Strudel

Gingham Apple 

Pink Chiffon

Marishino cherry 

Vanilla bean Noel

Beautiful Day

Along with more I can't remember off the top of my head atm.... I will go see the others I have in stock & certainly let you know.

lol I will also let you know the ones that definitely are not my favorites . I know when I get a WSP oil that blends well with my wax , it has great performance. I also have had some that simply just will not bind to my wax as well . I usually end up making bath bombs with these certain scents . 

I was sure hoping to grab a couple pounds of Graham cracker Latte myself .It is so unbelievably strange to me that the sale just up & disappeared .I have never experienced this issue with WSP in the past .Kinda makes me wander what is the hek is going on ?????

I guess I will try to be faster in the future when placing a order during sales .I learned my lesson lol. I am so slow when making decisions .I will fill up a cart ,take oils out ,put oils back & just constantly going back & fourth until I make my final decision,silly right 😀

Be in touch on more fav from WSP & some that I do not care for oob .

Wow! 3 weeks?  That's ridiculous!  Have you called them about that??

• Like 1

8 hours ago, lightmyfire said:

I'm so sorry that you and Kat weren't able to get the Graham Cracker Latte--ugh, I'm feeling guilty.  Please PM me and I'd be more than happy to have WSP send each of you a lb of my order.  Seriously.  :icon_awww:

You are too kind ,what a generous offer .Gosh I would love to have some Graham cracker Latte . This is the one I wanted more than any other during this time .I just do not understand the sale ending so suddenly . I have never experienced this before with this Co. I will be happy to pay you thru PayPal for the oil. What a Blessing .Thank you so very much for offering . Are you sure you want to give up part of your oil ?

I feel Blessed 😇I will pm my address . 

You are alot like me ,I send out many oils to people myself . It makes me happy to help people when I can . Thank you so very much !

Kat 😉

• Like 1

Someone may want to contact Wholesale Supplies Plus about the fragrances that were discounted and no longer available as, on Facebook, they responded to someone that they could special order a discontinued fragrance.  

GoldieMN

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, lightmyfire said:

Wow! 3 weeks?  That's ridiculous!  Have you called them about that??

I received a email Monday ,my order has finally been shipped . I have never had a shipment take this long with this Co. I am looking forward to the ones I ordered . The other scent I use & adore is Hydrangea ,spot on to the real flower imo.

Did you see lightmyfires post earlier to the both of us ? She is truly a ANGEL . I really appreciate her generous offer .I sooo wanted the Graham cracker latte What a Blessing! 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, GoldieMN said:

Someone may want to contact Wholesale Supplies Plus about the fragrances that were discounted and no longer available as, on Facebook, they responded to someone that they could special order a discontinued fragrance.  

GoldieMN

Thank you Goldie !

I will go check on this right now .I am shocked the sale ended so fast , unbelievable they would sell out this quick. 

14 hours ago, Trappeur said:

I haven't even ordered any yet Kat...They are in my cart for next week when I intend to buy.   So sorry you couldn't get that graham cracker...what a bummer!

Trappeur

Yes such a shame on the sale items .The sale ended so super fast , never seen this happen before in the past with this Co. 

Goldie just posted we could possibly order discontinued scents from them on the phone . She saw the post on the WSP Facebook , certainly worth a try right .

• Like 1

On 7/10/2018 at 6:54 AM, Marleigha said:

Hi Trappeur!  Just wanted to let you know that on the WSP if you are in their homepage you can click on "Today's Sales Deals" it will take you to all of the items that are on sale.   HTH!  

oky doky Marleigha.....will do!   thankyou....:yes:

Trappeur

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Daisymay66 said:

My WSP order is supposed to be here today I can’t wait :)

I received my order today finally .This was placed during the Memorial Day sale, never had a shipment take this long . 

I love the Strawberry Jam oob, smells so sweet & delicious . I am excited to get this one into the wax asap.  

Daisy ,so what did you order ? I hope you like them 😀

• Like 2

On 7/11/2018 at 1:53 PM, katmeltswax said:

... I am so slow when making decisions .I will fill up a cart ,take oils out ,put oils back & just constantly going back & fourth until I make my final decision,silly right 😀

I don't think that's silly at all ... I guess that's because I do the same thing, only worse.  I start a little Notepad file and copy/paste the names/prices of the ones in my cart in there along with some of the reviews I've read ... then when I'm ready to order I move the ones I want to order this time to the top of the page and ones for later below.  Since I mostly order in the fall and winter months, it really helps me refresh my memory before the next year's ordering comes along. 

My last order included Ginger Spice which I really liked and it was a great mixer too.  Also, Sandalwood Incense is not a bad one, although it really doesn't smell like the name, but I can't exactly describe the scent ... I'm not really into Sandalwood, but someone I make candles for loves it, so I tried this one and it was acceptable to her alongside a more traditional sandalwood or w/ vanilla-types mix.  I also liked the Spiced Cranberry alone or with stronger berries or spices in a mix.  I just looked at my list from last year and I have Jelly Donut on there as a possible consideration, I've just been on the fence about it.

Edited by birdcharm
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, birdcharm said:

I don't think that's silly at all ... I guess that's because I do the same thing, only worse.  I start a little Notepad file and copy/paste the names/prices of the ones in my cart in there along with some of the reviews I've read ... then when I'm ready to order I move the ones I want to order this time to the top of the page and ones for later below.  Since I mostly order in the fall and winter months, it really helps me refresh my memory before the next year's ordering comes along. 

My last order included Ginger Spice which I really liked and it was a great mixer too.  Also, Sandalwood Incense is not a bad one, although it really doesn't smell like the name, but I can't exactly describe the scent ... I'm not really into Sandalwood, but someone I make candles for loves it, so I tried this one and it was acceptable to her alongside a more traditional sandalwood or w/ vanilla-types mix.  I also liked the Spiced Cranberry alone or with stronger berries or spices in a mix.  I just looked at my list from last year and I have Jelly Donut on there as a possible consideration, I've just been on the fence about it.

The Jelly Donut will not disappoint, Wonderful scent.

I am glad to hear you take notes , really that is a good idea. I have trouble making up my mind with orders all the time . The Spice Cranberry sounds really good .I will definitely put this one on my next order 😀

• Like 2