Label Logo for Candle Jars?

Hopie

I've been searching for a place I can find a Sunburst logo with a blank center for the candle scents. I want to make my own labels in black and white on a clear label, and print them from my laser printer. Any suggestions on where I can find this?

15 hours ago, Hopie said:

I've been searching for a place I can find a Sunburst logo with a blank center for the candle scents. I want to make my own labels in black and white on a clear label, and print them from my laser printer. Any suggestions on where I can find this?

I'd like to find one too. I use the Avery software with an inkjet printer to make all my labels. When I looked at what Avery had to offer in a burst, they were all designated for laser only, which you have. The selection was limited. I don't remember if they had a clear one or not, but you can check their site. In fact, I'll take a look myself and report back.

After searching and searching....and SEARCHING....I came to the conclusion that I want SIMPLICITY! So, this is the type of label I want to do, easy in my word program. I typed one out in a matter of minutes, so this was what I came across while surfing. It looks great on white paper, so I'll print them out on the clear that I have and voila, instant labels and more time to "create". I will post a picture when I get them printed.  https://madebycreativelabel.com/clear-product-labels/clear-product-labels-bathsugars/

Edited by Hopie
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2