Pumpkin Spice Latte

wgregww

I can't decide If I should add this scent. Does anyone sell it? If so how does it do? I would think with the popular pumpkin spice latte drinks sold that people would like the scent. I have tested with three people and only one loved it.

On 6/25/2018 at 10:48 AM, soshiegirl said:

This scent flies off the shelves in the Fall.  It's super strong and long lasting.  I use the one from JS and AH/RE.  

I was just going to come in and comment that Gail is the one that suggested RE's Pumpkin Spice Latte to me & it sells for me even currently!   It's one of those scents that never seems to lose appeal for me.  

But Soshiegirl..... Is the one from JS as strong of a thrower as the one from RE?   I seem to order from JS a bit more than RE, but would like to know your take on who has the best Pumpkin Spice Latte.  Thanks in advance.  😇

• Like 1

I make my own blend of 50 % Pumpkin Spice 50% Coffee, that sells like crazy ! 

On 6/25/2018 at 10:48 AM, soshiegirl said:

This scent flies off the shelves in the Fall.  It's super strong and long lasting.  I use the one from JS and AH/RE.  

Now I'm curious to place an order with JS & RE...you can never have enough coffee scents 😁

• Like 2

To @Marleigha and @chevcher, I love coffee scents and burn them for myself all year long.  As for Pumpkin Spice Latte, I tend to use the one from Just Scent more often as some of my best sellers come from them and I tend to order more often from them.  I order this scent from AH/RE when I'm out of JS and need to order something that I can only get from them.  NOT to throw a monkey wrench into the discussion but I heard that ICS Pumpkin Spice Latte is good also but have not tried it.  @chevcher, if you try JS, give their caramel cinnamon latte, coffee ice cream, peppermint mocha, and snickers coffee a try.  They're all wonderful!

Edited by soshiegirl
forgot something
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 6/28/2018 at 12:44 PM, soshiegirl said:

To @Marleigha and @chevcher, I love coffee scents and burn them for myself all year long.  As for Pumpkin Spice Latte, I tend to use the one from Just Scent more often as some of my best sellers come from them and I tend to order more often from them.  I order this scent from AH/RE when I'm out of JS and need to order something that I can only get from them.  NOT to throw a monkey wrench into the discussion but I heard that ICS Pumpkin Spice Latte is good also but have not tried it.  @chevcher, if you try JS, give their caramel cinnamon latte, coffee ice cream, peppermint mocha, and snickers coffee a try.  They're all wonderful!

I couldn't agree more about JS Caramel Cinnamon Late & Coffee Ice Cream OH MY WORD..... sooo good!  I just got a sample of the snickers coffee and OOB it smells great!  And Soshie I'm with you on JS....  it only are get fragrance oils awesome the owner Becky is awesome!  So helpful and informative!  My main suppliers are:

JS

NG

WSP

FB

CS

ICS

I definitely order MOST from JS & NG.  There are a few others that I will throw an occasional small order out with but these are my main suppliers.  What are your favs @soshiegirl 😇  Any fall blends that you can suggest from JS?  I'm also looking for a strong throwing vanilla Sandalwood..... Any suggestions?  

• Like 1

On 7/10/2018 at 7:46 PM, Marleigha said:

I couldn't agree more about JS Caramel Cinnamon Late & Coffee Ice Cream OH MY WORD..... sooo good!  I just got a sample of the snickers coffee and OOB it smells great!  And Soshie I'm with you on JS....  it only are get fragrance oils awesome the owner Becky is awesome!  So helpful and informative!  My main suppliers are:

JS

NG

WSP

FB

CS

ICS

I definitely order MOST from JS & NG.  There are a few others that I will throw an occasional small order out with but these are my main suppliers.  What are your favs @soshiegirl 😇  Any fall blends that you can suggest from JS?  I'm also looking for a strong throwing vanilla Sandalwood..... Any suggestions?  

There are some good Fall scents.  Let me check my stash and I'll get back to you.  :)

• Like 1

On 7/14/2018 at 2:29 PM, soshiegirl said:

There are some good Fall scents.  Let me check my stash and I'll get back to you.  :)

It can be Fall or Winter.  I will be placing an order with JS soon.  I truly love 90% of what I have tried from them. 

• Like 1

On 7/19/2018 at 4:34 AM, Marleigha said:

It can be Fall or Winter.  I will be placing an order with JS soon.  I truly love 90% of what I have tried from them. 

@Marleigha, sorry it's taken me so long but here are some:

Apple Butter

Apple Butterscotch Cake

Aspen Winter

Glistening Snow type

Christmas Wish type

I Smell Fall

Vanilla Pinecones

Pumpkin Pie Spice

Caramel Apple (NG's good too)

Chestnuts and Brown Sugar

Cardamon Spice Rum Cake

Warm and Cozy

Vanilla Buttercream Crunch

Marshmallow Peppermint/Peppermint Mergingue

Any of their coffee fragrances

Perfect Holiday spice (have it but haven't used it yet - don't judge!)

Christmas Cabin

Christmas Blizzard

Christmas Past

Christmas Magic

On 7/14/2018 at 2:29 PM, soshiegirl said:

The best Sandalwood Vanilla I ever used was Adobe Soap Works but they are no longer in business and I'm hoarding the last amount of oil I have.  I have heard that BNL Sandalwood Vanilla is nice but I found it quite light compared to Adobe's version.

• 1 year later...

Hello everyone! I am in desperate need of help with JS’s Pumpkin Spice Latte. I’m testing it in pure soy gb415 with cd wicks at 7% and I can not get a strong throw from this one. Also a 7-10 day cure. I am reading you guys are getting a strong throw? What’s the secret?? LOL Does it need a longer cure time? Higher percentage? I really like the scent but I can barely smell it. Having same exact issue with the Pumpkin Cookie Crunch...reviews on website of these say they are strong scents...Thanks for any help you can offer!!