Sticky aroma beads

Sarah S

1 hour ago, kissluck@18 said:

Where are you getting the leather scents from? I’ve tried a few from different sites and can’t find one I actually smell and like. Testing NG leather jacket today 

I get Mine from Texas Candle Company. 

I’m trying Cajun Candles aroma beads now hopeing for good results. Have tried Aroma beads online and buy it ship it with okay and not so good results. I’m still new to making them and testing things out

Aromabeads online and Buy It Ship It are the same people. Mother and Son so same beads. 

Where are you getting the leather scents from? I’ve tried a few from different sites and can’t find one I actually smell and like. Testing NG leather jacket today 

I have Aztec Leather and I love it! It has amazing throw in soy as well as my aroma beads!

17 hours ago, kissluck@18 said:

I’m trying Cajun Candles aroma beads now hopeing for good results. Have tried Aroma beads online and buy it ship it with okay and not so good results. I’m still new to making them and testing things out

I bought from this company for quite some time with great results but when they changed their beads everything went downhill. I couldn't get the fresheners to melt in the middle but they melted all around the edges. They were terrible! I've been buying from Plastic Pellets for fun and they are the old beads that aroma beads online used to sell. NG also has good beads. The ones from Cajun are ok but they don't soak up as fast and they're bigger and have to be baked longer than the ones from NG and PP4F. Also, if you're close to BCN they have good beads.

Leather scent I get from Texas Candle Supply or Lone Star and I even love the one from The Candle Source. 

• 2 months later...
On 3/1/2019 at 4:15 PM, kissluck@18 said:

How did you like Cajun? I'm also new and just ordered from them

On 5/15/2019 at 9:45 AM, Rachelle said:

How did you like Cajun? I'm also new and just ordered from them

I'm not the person you were asking but I've used Cajun's beads and they are ok. They are the bigger beads and take longer to soak up and bake and don't usually get dry from soaking. I prefer the smaller beads from NG, Plastic Pellets 4 Fun, or Bitter Creak North. They are great beads. Whatever you do don't buy from Buy It Ship It or Aroma Beads Online. They used to have great beads but they changed and now they're horrible.

• 2 months later...

I’ve tried so many beads already Aromabeadsonline,Buyitshipit,Cajun Candles, & Plastic Pellets 4 Fun. I had really liked PP4F until today I had this one melt in my cousin’s car 😕 I’ve never had one melt & now I’m kinda scared to send out my orders that I have with these beads. I think I’ll be sticking with Cajun Candles it takes longer but the quality to me is better & I’ve always found them easier to work with ❤️ The customer service is great I’ve called twice before & they are always helpful & kind. Cheaper is not always better in my case ☹️

0D8334A0-53DC-42FD-8667-250088E9F3D0.jpeg

This is one with Cajun Candle Beads I just recently made this one. I had been using these beads for some time now & they  pop right out the cutters no need to spray anything down or buy special pans I just simply bake & let them cool for about 10 minutes. Unlike other beads I’ve ruined because they stuck to the cutters I’ve experienced beads that break off, the melting in the car, the beads that lose scent after a day or two. Cajun Candles I’ve never had a problem with 👍🏼 I thought about testing buyaromabeads.com has anyone used there beads I’d like to know your opinion & read a review on them. TIA 

95A8AD1F-859B-461D-A547-947D21ED2959.jpeg

I don't think I've used buy aroma beads, but I have used Cajun's and never had a problem with them other than it takes them longer to soak up and you have to cook them longer. I did have a couple of customers say their freshener melted in the heat but as far as I know that's the only ones in about 6 years of doing this. I've never had one of my own melt and we have extremely hot weather here. The first one that melted was probably from Buy It Ship It when they had decent beads. The second one was from Plastic Pellets 4 Fun.