FO Companies

scrubzz

On June 21, 2018 at 1:15 AM, Daisymay66 said:

If anyone has oils from BCN and are willing to share I would appreciate it so much! They Are the closest supplier to me but I just haven’t got a lot of luck with the ones I’ve tried. I would so super super appreciate it!

I have gotten quite a few oils from BC, overall I have been extrembly pleased with them. Do you use soy? Most throw very well in paraffin for me.

Off the top of my head, Dreamweaver, Frostbite, and Crushed Ginger are all upper strong throwers. OH, and the Basil Nectarine is so unique and fresh and perfect for summer!

Stonehenge is wonderful and complex, a masculine type that I find very appealing. Haven't put that one in wax yet though.

I actually just recieved an order from them today, I wanted to try a couple more from their surplus line.

I haven't noticed a nutty undertone, but I don't generally order bakery scents, so maybe that's why.

Which ones did you try that didn't perform well?

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

BCN they closed down that shop a few years back.....BCN is the same as BC - so yes they are one in the same.    When they closed down bcs, BCN now has BCSouths's oils so you should be able top get them.....hope this helps.

Trappeur

• 1 month later...

I have no interest in shrinking my supplier list. I've seen many, many suppliers come and go over the years.  I'd be heartbroken to narrow my list, have one of my primaries close, and have to begin the testing process from scratch again. Losing a few is overcome easily enough, but not a large number of FOs. 

• Like 1