Cierra Sale

katmeltswax

FB =25%OFF everything ,use code SUMMER 25 .WSP =35% OFF .I hope you all find some great oils during this sale until Monday. Sorry to enable , just wanted to let you know .WSP has a limited selection & many have already out of stock ,still some good ones left .

Cierra has huge clearance sale on fragrance oils & molds .I see many 4, 8 &16 oz oils are 50% off. I really would love some FB from anyone on great ones from this company .I have only tried a few from Cierra .Sorry to enable again ,these sales are getting out of hand lol.

1 minute ago, franu61 said:

Cierra also has some good clearance sales on Fo's. with code they will be practically free :)

I was just saying same thing .Hope to get some reviews on their oils .I know Gail has used some from Cierra .I doubt she wants to know about this , she is trying her best to stay away from sales at this time .Maybe she will help us out on some recommendations right 😀

1 hour ago, franu61 said:

Lol, I thought the codes katmeltswax posted were for Cierra, .  I see now they are for FB and WSP.

Sorry about the mix up ,I put Cierra sale in wrong place .I don't know what I am doing sometimes when trying to start new topic . I did not see any codes for Cierra ,priced are marked .Hope to get some reviews in at least a few of the clearance scents  .I am interested in Pumpkin cornbread ,Maple penna ,along with  a couple more .Gosh I certainly do not like purchasing a pound if I have no clue how these will perform . 

2 hours ago, ShelleyF said:

How are they practically free? 

Shelly not free lol.I do see free ship over $100 thou . I may not jump in on the sale,hardly any reviews on the clearance scents .I do see a few I would purchase if I can get some good feedback on the ones I want to purchase .The Pumpkin cornbread & Maple panne sound good idk .I really do not need another supplier ...lol nor oils 😀

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, katmeltswax said:

Shelly not free lol.I do see free ship over $100 thou . I may not jump in on the sale,hardly any reviews on the clearance scents .I do see a few I would purchase if I can get some good feedback on the ones I want to purchase .The Pumpkin cornbread & Maple panne sound good idk .I really do not need another supplier ...lol nor oils 😀

I was confused as nothing is ever free lol I can't afford any more right now. I have some coming from FB lol I am worried I am getting the same problem of collecting the oils. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ScentedPleasurez said:

Welcome back to candle making for me!!!! 😆

cashmere bliss,honeysuckle pear, white lily and diamond,white sands,maple panna cotta,spring meadow and spiced apples is what i ordered. 

been at least 5 years since i left due to medical issues.

Have you ever tried any of these scents ? The Maple panna cotta is certainly on my list ,sounds so good. I am happy to hear your health has improved to make candles once again .

1 minute ago, ScentedPleasurez said:

no i havent, but i heard good things about their oils so this was the time for me to take advantage lol. Thank You!! im not able to do like i once did but im back, so thats great.

I can understand health issues .I have severe neck & spine issues myself.I have to take lots of breaks between pours, otherwise I end up hurting myself really bad . The sales certainly help with the  cost of oils.The shipping is always a big expense as well for wax to me here in South,Tx. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, ScentedPleasurez said:

no i havent, but i heard good things about their oils so this was the time for me to take advantage lol. Thank You!! im not able to do like i once did but im back, so thats great.

I pray that you will  get  well.i suffer every day myself so I know the pain. It is not fun. I have 2 Achilles heel and a tornado meniscus in my knee. Some days are worse than others. Glad you are here. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ShelleyF said:

I pray that you will  get  well.i suffer every day myself so I know the pain. It is not fun. I have 2 Achilles heel and a tornado meniscus in my knee. Some days are worse than others. Glad you are here. 

thank you both! getting older is rough lol

i had surgery on my lower spine, still years later i have no feeling in the back of my right leg plus other issues from being immobile, they want to do another course of steroid injections and if that doesnt work surgery. i have refused both and trying a natural route.taking it 1 day at a time like yall and finally got the motivation to return.. we have a great circle of people here.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ScentedPleasurez said:

thank you both! getting older is rough lol

i had surgery on my lower spine, still years later i have no feeling in the back of my right leg plus other issues from being immobile, they want to do another course of steroid injections and if that doesnt work surgery. i have refused both and trying a natural route.taking it 1 day at a time like yall and finally got the motivation to return.. we have a great circle of people here.

Just realized it should say torn meniscus not tornado lol I hate that you have all of that to deal with. 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, katmeltswax said:

I was just saying same thing .Hope to get some reviews on their oils .I know Gail has used some from Cierra .I doubt she wants to know about this , she is trying her best to stay away from sales at this time .Maybe she will help us out on some recommendations right 😀

The only clearance FO I have tried is Spring Meadows.  I don't care much for floral scents, but this one is nice for a floral.  

Cierra's clearance prices are wonderful, but I am probably going to pass this sale up.  There are always sales.

• Like 1

On 6/2/2018 at 12:13 PM, ScentedPleasurez said:

Stay positive & keep moving forward best you can .I truly believe having a craft helps the mind when we have to deal with physical issues .Listen to your body & take your time always .

On 6/1/2018 at 5:52 PM, franu61 said:

Have you tried any of the ones Cierra has on clearance?

@katmeltswax

I have not tried any of the Cierra clearance oils .I never placed an order ,due to these being close outs .Lol trying to avoid adding another supplier ,I so do not need .I am trying to have great will power with these crazy sales lately .It is so tempting to jump right in thou .

49 minutes ago, katmeltswax said:

I have not tried any of the Cierra clearance oils .I never placed an order ,due to these being close outs .Lol trying to avoid adding another supplier ,I so do not need .I am trying to have great will power with these crazy sales lately .It is so tempting to jump right in thou .

lol I recently kinda just jumped in head first and bought 4 pounds of oil from the candlemakers store.  I might regret it later but I paid 53$ shipped for 4 pounds of oil so i couldn't pass on it since ii was a special price.  i figure if 2 scents are good i still came out on top.