where to buy cd or eco wicks in Canada

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/25/2018 at 3:39 PM, Sandra said:

Does anyone know if there is a Canadian company that sells cd or eco wicks? I've been testing with htp, but the wicks I've tried are either too large or too small. Thanks!

Sorry for the late reply...As far as I know there is no company in Canada selling CD or ECO wicks.  I have bought ECO from the US. but they didn't work for my container/wax. I have heard CD's are good so i might order some from the US. 

Hi Gary, I wonder why there aren't any Canadian companies that sell ECO or CD. I ended up ordering a sample pack from a US company, but cringed once I saw the total after shipping and exchange. I just hope I can find one that works. Thanks for the reply.

• 2 weeks later...

I ordered a lot of ECO 10's from all the positive reviews on a suppliers website.  They didn't work for me, so now I have to figure out how to use them.  I remember watching the shipment tracking on line...and those wicks did a tour of the US that I was envious of lol....

Lol, I can only imagine! I received my order within a week of processing, which was awesome! It left Georgia back tracked to Miami, then to Montreal, then Ottawa.

I hope you find a use for your ECO 10's and hopefully, I have more luck with my cd's than I did with the htp's!!

On 6/13/2018 at 7:41 PM, Sandra said:

Lol, I can only imagine! I received my order within a week of processing, which was awesome! It left Georgia back tracked to Miami, then to Montreal, then Ottawa.

I hope you find a use for your ECO 10's and hopefully, I have more luck with my cd's than I did with the htp's!!

Let me know what you think of the CD's.... That is about the only wicks I haven't tried.  I get my wicks from Canwax.com  They have most types of wicks, but not CDs.  They have a new wood wick..which I just received a sample pack, but have not had a chance to try them out.

So far, they are working well for me.  I'm testing the 6 and 8 in my small status jars and 10 and 12 for my med and there is only a slight difference in the burning for each size candle. With the htp's, I just couldn't get the right burn. It seemed that regardless of what size of jar size I was testing  or what size of wick, it would either burn too hot or would tunnel. I have ordered the #2 and #3 woodwicks from Canwax as well, but found they didn't perform well for me although I loved the crackling! The flame was too high for both size status jars so I put the testing on the back burner and will come back to it once I get the regular wicks figured out. I probably should have ordered the sample pack though. 

On 6/20/2018 at 9:10 AM, Sandra said:

So far, they are working well for me.  I'm testing the 6 and 8 in my small status jars and 10 and 12 for my med and there is only a slight difference in the burning for each size candle. With the htp's, I just couldn't get the right burn. It seemed that regardless of what size of jar size I was testing  or what size of wick, it would either burn too hot or would tunnel. I have ordered the #2 and #3 woodwicks from Canwax as well, but found they didn't perform well for me although I loved the crackling! The flame was too high for both size status jars so I put the testing on the back burner and will come back to it once I get the regular wicks figured out. I probably should have ordered the sample pack though. 

The #6 and #8 and `10 and 12.. are they CD's or Eco's??  What wax are you trying them in?

• 1 year later...

Hi. I’m experimenting with soya waxes. I’m trying the coconut soya virgin blend from Wooden Wick but wow the shipping and duty taxes were high! Where can I buy coconut soya blend in Canada?

and does anyone know where to buy eco or CD wicks in Canada! Please let me know!

• 1 year later...