Show Us Your Booth!

Hopie

8 hours ago, Quentin said:

Thanks for sharing the picture. That gives me some idea about what to do at my first show. I really like those risers on the back of the table.:smile:

Q

A capentur friend made them for me, here is his shop https://www.custommade.com/by/johntasto/

I also have table/bed riser on the feet of the table and at first I thought you were talking about them. Thank you for the compliment!

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Finally did my first market!! It was super HOT out and a bit rainy...but fun nonetheless!

It was great to see which area/candles people gravitated towards. Very helpful to see what caught their eye. 

We moved things around about 50 times because we noticed that people really like to "handle" things, and if we put the candles too far away, it wasn't as effective.

PT1xSJwTQ6maoGjFpSAAXA.jpg

k9S%GqdnR6OzYx9jFzlA+g.jpg

9FZL6IYGQQ+eMmCo1+b1PQ.jpg

3ark+UTWTtSV1Ez%LPJt3w.jpg

xrC27X5GSRmGG+72nOifUw.jpg

6mx%fAEqTXiA%BTEFKqeJg.jpg

• Like 5

On 5/27/2018 at 6:22 AM, Trappeur said:

Thankyou everyone.

Marleigha, the smaller canning jar is a 16oz (pint) and I use a cd 10.

The larger one is a 32oz jar and I use 1 cd20.

Trappeur

So sad that we won't be seeing anymore posts or pretty wax melts and candles from Trappeur. It's still hard to believe she's gone. 😥

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, candlesinflorida said:

Finally did my first market!! It was super HOT out and a bit rainy...but fun nonetheless!

It was great to see which area/candles people gravitated towards. Very helpful to see what caught their eye. 

We moved things around about 50 times because we noticed that people really like to "handle" things, and if we put the candles too far away, it wasn't as effective.

PT1xSJwTQ6maoGjFpSAAXA.jpg

9FZL6IYGQQ+eMmCo1+b1PQ.jpg

Good for you for getting out there. Looks cute and I like the grass and pink chandelier. 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Laura C said:

So sad that we won't be seeing anymore posts or pretty wax melts and candles from Trappeur. It's still hard to believe she's gone. 😥

WHAT ?!?! What happened to Trappeur? I haven’t been on here in awhile? 

Love the pink.    The chandelier is a really nice touch!   Even your little pink suits adding to the effect.  I can see customers wanting to come in.  And definitely making your booth stand out from other booths too.

• Like 1