Hello - palm wax candle maker here from Maryland

Hey folks!  Just wanted to introduce myself.  I have been making palm wax candles for almost 10 years and specializes in palm wax candles that are inspired and named after popular travel destinations.  I am excited to be launching a new online course soon on making palm wax candles for fun and profit.  I love helping others with similar interests so I am excited to dive in and learn more about what other people do, make, learn from our struggles and hopefully make new friends/business relationships!

Michelle

Edited by Candybee
self promotion

Hi Michelle! I am in MD too! Whereabouts are you?

I have been making paraffin candles, but I am just starting to play with Palm wax thanks to all the inspiration here. I'm always up for talking shop and swapping tips!

• Like 1

Sarah S...  I am located on the border of Baltimore County and Carroll County.  You?  

Have you been making candles a long time?

If you are interested in learning more about palm wax, let me know.  I do have a free checklist regarding palm wax candle making you may find helpful...   If you have any questions about palm wax making, I feel free to bounce them off me if you want.  - Michelle

Edited by Candybee
self promotion

Thanks Michelle!

I live waaaaay out in the boonies in Washington County. I don't envy anyone that lives east of Frederick county, too many people for me! 😄

I've been making candles for a couple years now, and soap for a couple of decades although I didn't get serious about it until a few years ago.

This board is a great place to exchange ideas and talk with people who understand the obsession! 😂

• Thanks 1

Welcome,  nice to see more palm wax users on here.  I just started using it in container candles.  Still got a ways to go with learning the wax tho.  BNut I love the was so it is worth the effort in the end.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...